Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Thanks Pete....

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
You should reimburse me for the F'n shipping cheesedick.... Asshat *** Chopka!!!

Comments

• jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    He'd probably just go to hand it to you but then decide to throw it you instead and then someone else would grab it.

Seriously though, I've been there four times but at least you guys won it last year. I'd be so happy if we could have just won one of them. To have to go through four Super Bowl losses and than that Music City Miracle bull *** is more than any fan base should have to deal with.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    In one of the boxes for paying off my SB loss-- there are 6 sticks not 5...... What does it mean and who got the 6????? Winner gets to help!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Sorry Shizza, thats what happens when you bet. Lol
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Hey, remember that time that "Uncle" Pete made the worse call EVER in the Super Bowl? HAHAHA it was pretty damn funny..................................................Too soon Jim?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Feeling a little de-flated there Jim?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    They did win last year.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    hopefully all those packages make it to their destinations....and don't get....

intercepted

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    LMFAO oh man John that was cold... I like it :D
    jgibv:

intercepted

You just rose to the top of MY list Johnny V
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:

intercepted

lol no
    bet you that in a couple weeks it will be uncovered that the pats hacked into seattle's offensive coordinators headset and it was actually belichick who called the pass play.
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:

intercepted

That's gotta be a short damn list Jim hahaha you knock off anyone pretty quick. Plus I mean you gotta be focused on crying yourself to sleep at night about those crappy Riverchickens ;)
    90+ Irishman:
    That's gotta be a short damn list Jim hahaha you knock off anyone pretty quick. Plus I mean you gotta be focused on crying yourself to sleep at night about those crappy Riverchickens ;)
    HAHA!!!!
    "river chickens" i lol'ed

9505 5110 1491 5035 5641 37
    9505 5110 1491 5035 5637 58
    9505 5110 1491 5035 5628 74
    9505 5110 1491 5035 5628 74
    9505 5110 1491 5035 5625 60
    9505 5110 1491 5035 5622 63
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    HAHA!!!!

You don't think I'll do it? Try me!
    Bigshizza:
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    HAHA!!!!

You don't think I'll do it? Try me!
    Love ya Jim :)
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    jgibv:

intercepted

That face was the look of defeat ( priceless)
    robertgreen30:
    jgibv:

intercepted

That face was the look of defeat ( priceless)
    O.k. That's not cool... Red Sox lose to the Mariners!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Got my "winnings" from Jim's ill-fated Super Bowl bet today. Amazing selection of goodness there, brother! I've been dying to get my hands on a Viaje Stuffed Turkey (I was born on Thanksgiving Day)! The Tat and My Father are obviously favorites, and the others I have yet to try. Hate to profit from your suffering... but I'll get over it. ;^)

Thanks Shizz... and thanks, Pete!

• thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    I got mine today too! The Super Bowl win was enough for me, and this just made it even better! Thanks for these, can't wait to enjoy them! image
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    thehilk:
    I got mine today too! The Super Bowl win was enough for me, and this just made it even better! Thanks for these, can't wait to enjoy them! image

OOh... Even worse losing to an actual Pats fan. Great selection there
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Got mine Saturday didn't have a chance to post,Thank You Jim for an awesome line up of sticks, Looking forward to torching that Undercrown!!(will be my first!) jim bet photo output_zpsx1y6ait6.jpg
  • robertgreen30robertgreen30 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,922
    Got my winnings , thanks Jim on the great selection of sticks, and I hate Pete too, from when he was coaching the PatsPhotobucket Pictures, Images and PhotosPhotobucket Pictures, Images and Photos