Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Echambers:
    Edna20:
    Rain:
    Edna20:
    Rain:
    I'm Team Edna...let's eff em up!

I have a prepaid label for one of these rabble-rousers that may be able to email you Rain!
    I'm not sure I want it...you don't seem to have many friends!

LOL, well you did not stick with Team Edna very long! One sign of trouble (or 10-15 signs) and you are out??
    You'll have to forgive Rain. He was just potty trained last year.
    After today this young lady needs the old Ccom newsletter from the past 2 years.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Okay Edna20, you won this round:

Seriously, you knock me the hell out. Don Carlos anniversary, the noboleese (from my wish list), the gray cliff, THE PARTAGAS! Holy crap. I really don't know what to say especially since this was prompted by me being a smart ass. Thank you thank you thank you.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Preemptive strike! Well played!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    I really don't know what to say especially since this was prompted by me being a smart ass. Thank you thank you thank you.

Oh no, did I just encourage your bad behavior by rewarding it? I'm a fairly new mom, I should really work on that ;) Just kidding, please enjoy!
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    B.E.A.utiful!!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Edna20:
    I really don't know what to say especially since this was prompted by me being a smart ass. Thank you thank you thank you.

Oh no, did I just encourage your bad behavior by rewarding it? I'm a fairly new mom, I should really work on that ;) Just kidding, please enjoy!
    As it turns out bad behavior comes pretty naturally to me.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Echambers:
    Edna20:

As it turns out bad behavior comes pretty naturally to me.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice hit! Don't mess with Edna20, got it.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Dang Kelly that's insane awesome job wow!!! Eric I think you got what you deserved for continuously kicking a new hornet best day after day bro ;)