Home General Discussion

CAO Sopranos

buffalodavebuffalodave Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
I really enjoy these, and they do not make them anymore and I have one left. Can't seem to find them for sale anywhere If anyone has any and would like to trade let me know. Or if anyone stumbles across any for sale please shoot me a PM

Comments

• Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Yeah, I have smoked a couple in the past and enjoyed em! Have you tried emailing a rep here? I know they've been discontinued for a little while, but you never know what might be hanging around in the warehouse and not listed on the site.
  • buffalodavebuffalodave Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 29
    Gray4lines:
    Yeah, I have smoked a couple in the past and enjoyed em! Have you tried emailing a rep here? I know they've been discontinued for a little while, but you never know what might be hanging around in the warehouse and not listed on the site.
    How would I go about that...that's a good idea
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I love these too. One of my favorites. When CAO decided to stop production, CCOM had a weekend blast sale on boxes. Of course I was broke at the time and missed out. Still kicking myself for not skipping a bill to get a box. I did contact The Beard a while back and he said they didn't have any more in stock. I hope you are able to find yourself some somewhere. None of the B&M's around me have them anymore. If I ever do run across any I will keep you in mind.

Rob
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    I tried doing that a while back and the response i got back was that they stopped making them and thats it... Maybe you could have better luck then me
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    I tried doing that a while back and the response i got back was that they stopped making them and thats it... Maybe you could have better luck then me
    Email AndyD@cigar.com. They may have none, but maybe worth a try.
    Gray4lines:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    Email sent. Thanks!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    I'm pretty sure that my B&M still has some left. Next time im in there ill get pricing, but they will not be cheap.
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    brianetz1:
    I'm pretty sure that my B&M still has some left. Next time im in there ill get pricing, but they will not be cheap.
    That i know. But hit me up when ever you do get a chance and ill still see if im dirt poor and cant get one. lol
    Gray4lines:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    Thanks for the hook up with Andy. He has about 60+ left $6/ea. I'm going to take about 30 for myself and a few friends who have been looking. He said anybody else who wants some just email at the address above Thanks again gray4lines for the contact and idea
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    buffalodave:
    Gray4lines:
    Thanks for the hook up with Andy. He has about 60+ left $6/ea. I'm going to take about 30 for myself and a few friends who have been looking. He said anybody else who wants some just email at the address above Thanks again gray4lines for the contact and idea
    Great, glad it worked out.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    buffalodave:
    Woohoo image

Look at Dave .... You figured out the pics ...... Nice haul, bet the wife's thrilled!
    Only half are for me haha
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Awesome, glad you were able to get some! I also enjoy these, I'll have to check the back account and hopefully snag some while they're left
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I can't believe they scrounged some up. I am stoked!! Last I had checked they were completely out, and that was maybe a few months back. I got a 10er headed my way. Thanks for letting us know they had some!
    Bobbo2009:
    I can't believe they scrounged some up. I am stoked!! Last I had checked they were completely out, and that was maybe a few months back. I got a 10er headed my way. Thanks for letting us know they had some!
    Anytime