Home General Discussion

Cigar Lounges in Peoria, IL ?

dstylzedstylze Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
Anyone know of a place to buy and smoke cigars near Peoria Illinois?

Comments

• curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Ohhhh. P town. That's my home town born and raised . Left after 38 years there. There is a bar down on Farmington road that has a beer garden that they let you smoke in. They even host a cigar club. For the life of me I can't remember the name of it. But you can't miss it. It's a small white building with an even smaller parking lot. They do serve Guinness ! As far as cigar b&ms . None that I can think of. Used to have a place near vonachens old place on Knoxville but don't think it's there anymore. Have fun !
  • Bobbo2009Bobbo2009 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 843
    I live in Peoria. The bar curt was mentioning is called Jimmy's. I have not yet been there to smoke. I know of some guys that go there regularly.

I always go to Kouri's on Sterling Ave. The have this indoor/outdoor beer garden. It is enclosed, with some of the walls being a thick tarp that they can pull back in the spring and summer time. It has a big fire pit along with a bar out there with TV's. Always comfortable in there even in the sub zero temps. It is my go to place when I can get away from the wife and kid to have a smoke. You can eat and drink out there. In the winter I always bring along a lighter weight fleece to wear since it is nice and toasty and the big bulky winter coat is overkill.

No B&M's with a cigar lounge. Hell, other than one place downtown we don't have any cigar exclusive places. I am not holding my breath that a place will ever open up. Kouris, or Jimmy's, is the place to go.

Rob
  • dstylzedstylze Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    Thanks for the information.
  • dstylzedstylze Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3
    Thank you for the information. I found Kouri's and I may check out Jimmy's today