Home Non Cigar Related

I find out if I'm movin across the country tomorrow.

2»

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    youngryan216:
    SHE GOT THE JOB!

We'll be moving to Colorado Springs in May!
    This means so much to us. Thanks for the prayers and support brothers!

Gonna have to wait a few days on the Opus though; I gots the flu real hard and it's 7° :(

So pumped!
    Hell yeah brother, congratulations! I'd say I'd smoke a stogie in your honor, but yesterday's got a little damp and unfortunately my lighter is still chilling in a bowl of rice lol
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,484
    Nice! So much to do in big ol' Colorado........
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Best of luck with the move! Congratulations!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    Congrats man! And I feel you on the flu iv just barely gotten. Over bronchitis and let me tell you. With so many cigars in this world AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT! Hope you feel better!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Awesome. Congrats, Ryan.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Congrats for both of you guys.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    youngryan216:
    SHE GOT THE JOB!

We'll be moving to Colorado Springs in May!
    This means so much to us. Thanks for the prayers and support brothers!

Gonna have to wait a few days on the Opus though; I gots the flu real hard and it's 7° :(

So pumped!

GRATZ YR!!! :) CO is a beautiful state
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,377
    Congrats! Best of luck and travel safe.

• Big''nBall''nBig''nBall''n Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 311
    Sweet so glad you guys
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 676
    Congrats Ryan, That's awesome. Colorado is beautiful. We were just up there over new years visiting family. The people all seemed to be nice. I hope everything is easy with the move, and I can't wait to buy your CD when you are done with it.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Really looking forward to this! Thanks again for all the support brothers. Looking forward to making some smoking buddies out there. And starting my family with Devon (the wife).

I can't think of a better place to inspire the writing for my second album. Maybe all this paying my dues in Ohio will finally payoff. At least I got an album out of this forsaken state.
    Long ashes all!
    youngryan216:
    Really looking forward to this! Thanks again for all the support brothers. Looking forward to making some smoking buddies out there. And starting my family with Devon (the wife).

I can't think of a better place to inspire the writing for my second album. Maybe all this paying my dues in Ohio will finally payoff. At least I got an album out of this forsaken state.
    Long ashes all!
    WAIT!! Second album? Pray tell where is the first young man? I would love to hear, if available...don't make me search, smok3y is a lazy boy! (Lazy guitarist too!)
  • 0patience0patience Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,767
    SM0K3Y:
    youngryan216:

Long ashes all!
    WAIT!! Second album? Pray tell where is the first young man? I would love to hear, if available...don't make me search, smok3y is a lazy boy! (Lazy guitarist too!)
    I'm thinking we'd all like to know the answer to that question.
    When do we get our autographed album and how much for it?
    That way when you are rich and famous, we can say we had your first album. ; )

And yes, I am serious.
    0patience:
    SM0K3Y:
    youngryan216:

Long ashes all!
    I'm thinking we'd all like to know the answer to that question.
    When do we get our autographed album and how much for it?
    That way when you are rich and famous, we can say we had your first album. ; )

And yes, I am serious.

I second this motion submitted by brother zero, monetary expenditures are a totally reasonable expectance and forsee no issues from the fine gentlemen of this forum in helping to make that happen. :)
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    I'm still working on recording the first album. I just meant CO will probably be really inspiring and pull my next album out of me.

I'll definitely share with my bros here when the first one is finished!