Home Ratings & Reviews

Davidoff Winston Churchill series

mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
Has anyone had any of these? I just saw them and was considering a purchase.

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Been looking out here, I can't find them. PM me if your bnm has them
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I've had them. Very pricey, but they're very good. I suggest trying out the less expensive Winston Churchill spitfires if you want to try them out without paying 15+ for one cigar. If I had 300 or 400 to spend, though, I'd buy a box no questions asked.
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    wwhwang:
    I've had them. Very pricey, but they're very good. I suggest trying out the less expensive Winston Churchill spitfires if you want to try them out without paying 15+ for one cigar. If I had 300 or 400 to spend, though, I'd buy a box no questions asked.

+1

I smoked them years and years ago and was never disappointed.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    danielzreyes:
    Been looking out here, I can't find them. PM me if your bnm has them
    Pm Danny Boy
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Hey it's Bonecrusher! Hi
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    mmccartneydc:
    Is this a new blend or an old blend revived?
    Echambers:
    mmccartneydc:
    Is this a new blend or an old blend revived?
    If I remember correctly, it's the same blend, just new packaging.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    it is actually a new blend. Ecuadorian Rojiza wrapper, a Mexican San Andrés negro binder, fillers are Dominican piloto mejorado seco, piloto seco, and a hybrid olor/piloto seco, and two leaves from Nicaragua: seco from both Condega and Estelí.

the old blend had a Ecuadorian sungrown wrapper, and fillers from the dominican, nicaragua an peru.... all cuban seed.
    kuzi16:
    it is actually a new blend. Ecuadorian Rojiza wrapper, a Mexican San Andrés negro binder, fillers are Dominican piloto mejorado seco, piloto seco, and a hybrid olor/piloto seco, and two leaves from Nicaragua: seco from both Condega and Estelí.

the old blend had a Ecuadorian sungrown wrapper, and fillers from the dominican, nicaragua an peru.... all cuban seed.
    Crap. Seriously hope the new blend isn't a disappointment. I loved the old blend.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Bigshizza:
    Hey it's Bonecrusher! Hi
    Hey buddy! Saw these on sale and was curious. Figured they were at least decent but was wondering what the general opinion was!