I LOVE IRISH CAR BOMBS!

CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
Man I was too sick to drink earlier this week now I gotta catch up! image

Comments

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Woohoo, get him!!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    WTF is this sh!t AGAIN?!?!! Crousefer, dude bro what did I do to earn your wrath and why???? Thank you but you are one crazy Brokowski!
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Hahaha! Go get em!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    90+ Irishman:
    WTF is this sh!t AGAIN?!?!! Crousefer, dude bro what did I do to earn your wrath and why???? Thank you but you are one crazy Brokowski!
    in prison on day one find the biggest baddest loudest mofo you can look em straight in the eye and light him this he11 up and you light him up good. *crazy eyes*
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    in prison on day one find the biggest baddest loudest mofo you can look em straight in the eye and light him this he11 up and you light him up good. *crazy eyes*
    Was this a new guy reference?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Get em Crousefer, I'm liking that delivery date, feel a storm comin Brett?
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    kinda sorta the first part was from some other movie I can't recall off the top of my head
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    kinda sorta the first part was from some other movie I can't recall off the top of my head
    Lmal nice, you're gonna kill me bro
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Gonna be a busy week for delivery guys in Longmont, CO!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Just wait until his birthday hits! Love the newb smack! Now send me that addy!
    ejgorman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cute but no.
    90+ Irishman:
    ejgorman:
    D Fresh:
    90+ Irishman:
    Crousefer:
    Patrickbrick:
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Cute but no.
    Teddy Bears are cute...pretty sure I'll have that addy.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Oh, Irish! The only thing I don't have is your shirt size! Seriously though, what is it? If I'm gonna get you a shirt that looks good atop a horse, I'd like it to at least fit properly...
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    Oh, Irish! The only thing I don't have is your shirt size! Seriously though, what is it? If I'm gonna get you a shirt that looks good atop a horse, I'd like it to at least fit properly...
    speaking of before i forget and for completly unrelated reasons..... Who has erics addy.....
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    speaking of before i forget and for completly unrelated reasons..... Who has erics addy.....
    Oh wait! Wait! Pretty sure I know this one...
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    PM to you, Scott. :^)
    Puff_Dougie:
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:
    Stubble:
    ejgorman:
    You do....
    PM to you, Scott. :^)
    mwahahahaAHAHAHAHAHa err ahem...carry on
    By the way brett. With all these "friends" here how does it feel knowing that you have 24 hours left until the rest of your porch is just.... dust in the wind