Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Charity Contest -- Winners -- Rhamlin, Avengethis, and Smoke em

SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
Hey guys, the response to this fundraiser was ridiculous last year, so I thought I'd throw it up here again this year. The back story: I work at a little alternative high school in the Flint area. Every year, we participate in a fundraiser for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. This is the fourth year that I have been the school's coordinator and every year we have raised more money than the year before. Last year, it was extra meaningful because one of my students was actually in the hospital with Leukemia. Sadly, she passed away about a month ago. So this year's fundraiser is being done in her memory. The contest: For every $5 donated, you will receive one entry into a drawing for a cigar sampler from me. I promise to make the sampler pretty epic. If the turnout is significant, I may add additional prizes as well. All donations are greatly appreciated. Fundraising and the contest ends on March 13th. Donate Here If you wish to donate through means other than the online page, just PM me and I can give you other options. Thanks in advance to everyone that can help! Entries: variant2 -- 7 CharlieHeis -- 5 ejgorman -- 2 pross -- 10 danielzreyes -- 2 Rhamlin -- 2 The3Stogies -- 10 90+ Irishman -- 2 WaltBasil -- 2 Crousefer -- 2 smoke em if you got em -- 54 bert873 -- 47 Bad Daddy Rabbit -- 65 jd50ae -- 25 avengethis -- 65

Comments