Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Hey Edna

BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
Dammmmnnn girl the Newsletter barely fit into a flat rate!

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    anyone else need that address? I've only given it out to 5 people so far.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Poor girl is gonna go into hiding after this. I hope she sticks around.
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Yup I need that one
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Uh oh. Now you did it Edna....
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I have a feeling that this woman can hold her own. Don't ask me why, I've just got that feeling.
    Patrickbrick:
    I have a feeling that this woman can hold her own. Don't ask me why, I've just got that feeling.
    I've seen what she did to Brad and Eric and I'm guessing you're right...I hope you're right.
    ejgorman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I've seen what she did to Brad and Eric and I'm guessing you're right...I hope you're right.
    I think she did mention she was on a hiatus from buying so now is really the best time to hit her. I do hope she saved enough pennies for a new humidor.
    ejgorman:
    Patrickbrick:
    I think she did mention she was on a hiatus from buying so now is really the best time to hit her. I do hope she saved enough pennies for a new humidor.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Blasted!!!! Great newsletter!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Oh boy....do you guys wait until I'm offline to start messing with me on purpose? ;)
    Honestly, I am very grateful to you all. You've all given me a wonderful welcoming. I appreciate you letting me into your club here. Most of you have far better collections of sticks than I, but someday I will repay you all for your kindness ;) In the meantime, I'll just keep trying with what I've got, lol. If you haven't launched yet though, and don't mind, hold off until Monday. If you've already launched and I don't get it before I head out of town, I will post pics as soon as I get back!!
    Again, thank you very much!!
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    thehilk:
    Yup I need that one
    I'll pm it to ya
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    DC 9505 5110 1491 5042 5622 70
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497

• Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Baaahahaahahahaa!!!!

Looks like some packages have landed, will post pics when I get back into town on Tuesday!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Edna20:
    Looks like some packages have landed, will post pics when I get back into town on Tuesday!
    Bwahahaha destroyed her house and she isnt even there. Nothing says love ya more than property destruction lmao!
    Good Lord guys! I get home from a nearly cigar-free trip to NY, I know I'm expecting a couple of packages, but alas there is one more than anticipated. Here is the carnage -

First up, Bigshizza hits me with a box stuffed to the brim of great "reading", wink, wink. Thank you Jim, these all look fantastic. The Angel's Anvil is one I've been curious about!

Next up, Coach V himself bombs me from heaven. Thanks JimmyV! Also, many good choices here.

Next, Patrickbrick. Patrick decided he hadn't complied to the rules of the MAW because he hand't sent 3 of any one kind of cigar, and had stated all along that he would be sending a part 2. I told him I was quite pleased with what he had sent and that I did not mind at all that he hadn't sent 3 of anything. Check the MAW thread for his first hit, it was really impressive. I could tell from our exchange that Patrick was going to hit me again no matter what I said, so I braced myself. Here is part 2 (Patrick, I hope you are ok with me posting it here). The Four Kicks was one, had I been able to think of anything, that I would've told you I've been wanting to try!! And the Opus X with age on it is something I would not have ever even asked a brother for, you are very generous!!

And lastly, the mystery package comes with a commercial shipping label, so I think, huh, I'm safe, it's not cigars. Them I open it and singe my eyebrows off. Thanks Hilk, I have to go to work tomorrow without eyebrows!! These are great, I literally let my husband smoke the only Black Pearl we had last week and the only La Bomba 601 a while back, so I'm quite glad to have received these and get to try them myself.

You are all really an amazing group of people. I'm always blown away by the generosity and friendships I see here and I'm happy to be included and to be a part of it! Thanks all!!
    Awesome job gang, always love to see the newsletter make its rounds plus its always fun to throw Kelly under the bus anyways hahahahahahahah

Enjoy Kelly those are all outstanding cigars and you certainly deserve them!
    Now that is one hell of a welcome to the forums!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Enjoy! Pleasure to be in good company with these other gents!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Smoke often sister! We all have your addy...
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Enjoy Kelly, one thing I learned quickly here is that most have problems following instructions and or counting. Me included. Thank you again for what you sent me Il be having a monk on Sat.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    Double damn, I missed the party, perhaps I can still make it......
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Awesome strikes all round. Enjoy Kelly!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Nice warm welcome home there, holy smokes great job guys.
    MVW67:
    I got you on an addy if you need it, just let me know ;)
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Nice work guys, welcome to the forum!
    90+ Irishman:
    MVW67:
    I got you on an addy if you need it, just let me know ;)

LOL, is there something wrong with you?? Sorry Mike, you missed this round, I'll be sure to let you know though when the next one is ;)