Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The3Stogies sent prayers, plus...

ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
Although my mailbox in the U.S. is being monitored by friends, today my inbox got blown up! The3Stogies had a HUGE Ccom gift card emailed to me. George, you did not have to do this - especially such a large amount. Thank you, I am going to save it for March Madness! Thank you also for the message saying, "prayers", which I assume are for my mum. You are very kind, brother!

As some of you are aware, I am in Australia for a few weeks visiting my mum who has terminal cancer. It has been a dream of mine for a while to be able to take my children back to Australia. Getting to see Grandma in the limited time we have made me decide to just do it. We all arrived last week and are here for a couple more. My mum is in great spirits, naturally, seeing all the family, but I can tell that she is weaker and more frail. We are taking care of her, going through things in the house, and making other preparations that one normally does not want to talk about. But it has to be done and mum is being a trooper. She shows her faith. I truly appreciate all of the support and kind words from you my brothers on this forum
Picture from a few days ago of my son, William, meeting Grandma for the first time.

Comments