Home Non Cigar Related

Totally fooled

ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
I thought cigars were the only thing that showed up on your doorstep in a small flat rate. Turns out I was wrong.

Comments

• D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    ejgorman:
    I thought cigars were the only thing that showed up on your doorstep in a small flat rate. Turns out I was wrong.
    I...I don't understand...what else goes in a small flat rate? It's so perfectly designed for cigars
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    D Fresh:
    I...I don't understand...what else goes in a small flat rate? It's so perfectly designed for cigars
    That's what I thought! Wife texts me at lunch time right after leaving the house to say there's packages on the porch. I see a small flat rate and immediately start to wonder who among you is responsible. Turns out yoyos also come in a small flat rate. Opened it up to find this Fool's Gold (kinda like seconds in the cigar world...slightly flawed) Bear vs. Man 2 I ordered from CLYW and breathed a sigh of relief. image
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Siiiiiiiiiiiick
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    Makes me want to buy a Cold Fusion. . .
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    "Fool me once, shame on - shame on you.
    Fool me - you can't get fooled again. "

• youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    ejgorman:
    D Fresh:
    That's what I thought! Wife texts me at lunch time right after leaving the house to say there's packages on the porch. I see a small flat rate and immediately start to wonder who among you is responsible. Turns out yoyos also come in a small flat rate. Opened it up to find this Fool's Gold (kinda like seconds in the cigar world...slightly flawed) Bear vs. Man 2 I ordered from CLYW and breathed a sigh of relief. image
    Dude. I hate you! I've been online shopping for yoyos all afternoon.

I used to be really into it. You ever do any off-string or counterbalance stuff?
    I'm thinking of buying a Henry's Viper. I've always wanted one, and as a kid it was way out of my price range.

My go to was a blue, Yomega Firestorm Wing.

So many memories. . .

I smell a yoyo tricks thread coming on.