Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A trade with Walt Basil

kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
So Walt and myself decided to do a little 10 for 10 trade ..... Some stellar sticks and a few I've been looking to try ..... The gran habano VL's, the full media noche line , and some other mainstays in my humi .... San Cristobal's always welcome along with liga and Pinolero. Here's the stellar selection,
photo 20150213_203819_zpsyidj0i5o.jpg

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Outstanidng wow!!! Nice job Walt hoo doggy!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Looks to me like the BFH and the 20 count might be one in the same!
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Yes, a quaint 10 stick trade. Although the package headed my way had an additional 11 pounds that I couldn't quite account for... Until I opened it. Giving my bio the hairy eyeball, Ol Jimmy saw I like me some Vernors. This is OUTSTANDING!! Very hard to get around these parts. Last time I saw some here was about 5 years ago. And I bought all they had - four 6-packs. My early childhood years were in Michigan and Vernors was and still is my favorite pop. The sticks are awesome as well. The ones I put in the top row are ones I have not tried yet. All the rest are favorites of mine. Thanks for a smacking around Jimmy! I think I came out ahead on this one...

Untitled
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Very cool! I looked for some Vernor's for you but I couldn't track it down. Well done fellas!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    WaltBasil:
    Yes, a quaint 10 stick trade. Although the package headed my way had an additional 11 pounds that I couldn't quite account for... Until I opened it. Giving my bio the hairy eyeball, Ol Jimmy saw I like me some Vernors. This is OUTSTANDING!! Very hard to get around these parts. Last time I saw some here was about 5 years ago. And I bought all they had - four 6-packs. My early childhood years were in Michigan and Vernors was and still is my favorite pop. The sticks are awesome as well. The ones I put in the top row are ones I have not tried yet. All the rest are favorites of mine. Thanks for a smacking around Jimmy! I think I came out ahead on this one...

Untitled
    Holy cats Jim that's a ridiculous drop kick in reply!!! Awesome job and just couldn't happen to a better guy, love ya Walt and congrats bro!!!!