Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

TPB etiquette question round three or four

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
When someone says they don't give a Rats Ass, is it okay to ask for clarification? For example, when I read that I wondered if it meant that they didn't trade, pass, or bomb Liga Prevada Dirty Rats. That's good information, I say, because I decided I'm only going to trade, participate in passes, or accept bombs from someone who can give me a dirty rat. So I saw bravo for the clarification.

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    You drunk bro?
  • jsnakejsnake Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,037
    Da fuq I just read? Someone needing some dirty a$$?
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Give me whatever Eric is drinking tonight.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Bigshizza:
    You drunk bro?
    It's Curt's fault. Or maybe Bob's. Crap, now I'm confused.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Echambers:
    Bigshizza:
    You drunk bro?
    It's Curt's fault. Or maybe Bob's. Crap, now I'm confused.
    ;)

• jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
  • Bob LukenBob Luken Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,664
    jd50ae:
    America's continuing dependence on foreign rat's ass.

Today, the American economy is woefully dependent upon imported rat's ass, having squeezed out almost every single rat's ass from dwindling domestic supplies. As the price per hogshead of rat's ass continues to skyrocket to unheard-of levels, Americans everywhere may have to cut back on their continuing love affair with the rat's ass, and eventually be forced to switch to cheaper substitutes, such as gratuitous sexual profanities. The United Nations has formally requested that the United States respect the rights of other nations to rat's ass and to offer rat's ass aid to the Third World. Concerning the fate of other nations, the United States responded that rat's ass is in limited supply and it will not give any to non-Americans.

(Not sourced. No ass of any type given.)
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Bob Luken:
    jd50ae:
    America's continuing dependence on foreign rat's ass.

Today, the American economy is woefully dependent upon imported rat's ass, having squeezed out almost every single rat's ass from dwindling domestic supplies. As the price per hogshead of rat's ass continues to skyrocket to unheard-of levels, Americans everywhere may have to cut back on their continuing love affair with the rat's ass, and eventually be forced to switch to cheaper substitutes, such as gratuitous sexual profanities. The United Nations has formally requested that the United States respect the rights of other nations to rat's ass and to offer rat's ass aid to the Third World. Concerning the fate of other nations, the United States responded that rat's ass is in limited supply and it will not give any to non-Americans.

(Not sourced. No ass of any type given.)
    :-). You rat asses crack me up.