Home Non Cigar Related

Professor Snape

LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
Snape is by far one of the most misunderstood characters in Harry Potter. He was horribly portrayed in the movie and the books. There is such a deep story to him that is never going to be sufficiently told. So much pain, so much stress and so much put on him that we don't see. Someone please tell me I'm not the only one that doesn't see the deeper lying story.

his wand... It's my wand now.

Comments

• ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    I remember you mentioning this and it looks amazing.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Right on dude. The other day I watched this video clip where someone took all the Snape scenes from the Harry Potter movies and put them together. Very touching thing man, look it up if you haven't seen it.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I saw that video last night. It was very interesting and only reinforced my feelings for Snapes character. :) there was so much in the books that never made it into the movies and I feel some of it left Snape looking much more in the wrong. Kinda sad really.

as for the wand.... I love it. :) it has great detail, a nice weight to it, very solid in general and its just plain cool. :) there are some issues with it but that's to be expected from mass manufacturing of a prop replica. But in the end... It's a piece of a character that i enjoyed so who cares! lol my biggestt issue is... I'm not magical. Lol
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Snape is the best character. Wand is sweet. Now learn some spells lol.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I have l list of spells on my phone... None of them work. lol perhaps im just a daydreaming muggle. lol
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Or maybe a squibb.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    LiquidChaos66:
    I have l list of spells on my phone... None of them work. lol perhaps im just a daydreaming muggle. lol
    sure lol thats what we'll call it.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Cool wand, but...

No one has ever been able to convince me that Snape was really a "hero" or a "good guy", or whatever. They guy was a jerk to a kid because he was in a position of authority to take it out on him for the sins of his father. I won't get into it here, but I will say that I've seen all the stuff about him and his great love for L.P. And I say it still doesn't excuse his horrid behavior. It's our choices that make us what we are, after all, at least in JKR's own words within these books.