Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Abracadabra

ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
POOF! You need a cooler! 9405503699300493505777

P.S. I know you're new here, but don't lie to us.

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    ejgorman:

THEY ARE ILLUSIONS AND SLEIGHT OF MOUTH GOOD SIR!...AND WHAT LIES? Seriously direct this stuff to anutha brutha o da leaf!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Most artillery I've launched at one time since Gang Wars. Saw you wanted to try some MoW so I sent a few with a platoon of extras!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    Lol. Abracadabra Holmes!
  • thehilkthehilk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,015
    ejgorman:
    Most artillery I've launched at one time since Gang Wars. Saw you wanted to try some MoW so I sent a few with a platoon of extras!
    What a great idea!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    LMAO oh man this is getting good
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    ejgorman:
    Well...between the two of us, he has plenty of FTWing to do
    Rain:
    ejgorman:
    Sounds like he could earn his badge. Only thing I didn't send was Immortals and Armada...I think.
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    I covered the Armada
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Crousefer:
    ejgorman:

THEY ARE ILLUSIONS AND SLEIGHT OF MOUTH GOOD SIR!...AND WHAT LIES? Seriously direct this stuff to anutha brutha o da leaf!

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Rain:
    I covered the Armada
    He's More than covered, Lol time to see if he an make a cooler appear!
    A little history here...when I asked Scott a second time for his addy because I was too lazy to sift through my pms to find his original answer, he gave me Brett's (Irish's) addy. Sorry Scott, you're gonna have to kick the pigeon out and start storing sticks in the secret pockets in your cape. 20+ headin your way brother. Never used a 1 gallon ziplock to ship before...
    ejgorman:
    A little history here...when I asked Scott a second time for his addy because I was too lazy to sift through my pms to find his original answer, he gave me Brett's (Irish's) addy. Sorry Scott, you're gonna have to kick the pigeon out and start storing sticks in the secret pockets in your cape. 20+ headin your way brother. Never used a 1 gallon ziplock to ship before...
    completely a slip of the text. Totally auto correct ya know.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Rain:
    ejgorman:
    I have some ready to go too, but didn't have time after work today.
  • MVW67MVW67 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,447
    The Ole addy switch a roo, I seem to remember those once long ago.....San Ramon, CA....LOL. ..Very nice
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    ejgorman:

Bahahahaha, he should've gone with Loon Lake, seems half of the brothers here live there :)
    Here's the second round of illusions.... A box magically left the addy Scott gave you heading for the addy he SHOULD have given you ;)
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    90+ Irishman:
    Here's the second round of illusions.... A box magically left the addy Scott gave you heading for the addy he SHOULD have given you ;)

I've always wanted to try magic, PM me that addy Irish and I'll see if I can make a mailbox blow up from another state.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    This just keeps getting better and better ;) tomorrow should be the start of a very interesting show ROTFLMAO.
    The worst part is i'll be out of town for the next two days so I wont actuly get to see the reall damage in person until saterday morning. Please dont destroy the house sitter. Shes just watching the dog for goodness sake. Just tell them all to abort mission before its too late....really.
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

I've always wanted to try magic, PM me that addy Irish and I'll see if I can make a mailbox blow up from another state.
    No problem Kelly, check your PM in a min and you will have it.
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    ejgorman:
    POOF! You need a cooler! 9114999944238421055829

GET SOME!!!
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
    I love swing newbies getting alone!
    Crousefer:
    90+ Irishman:
    Edna20:
    90+ Irishman:

no....
    Too late hahahaha
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    CharlieHeis:
    LMFAO awesome sauce here :)
    Can't wait to see the carnage!
    ejgorman:
    Can't wait to see the carnage!
    I return tomarrow night....they already sent me pics of three packages arriving...