Home General Discussion

This cigar kicked my ***...

Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
Haven't had a bad case of nicotine poisoning for ages, but last night this puppy had me sitting on the bathroom floor...

Come to think of it... maybe it was the Diesel I smoked right before... or the Oliva Serie V before that... or the seven beers... yeah... nevermind.

Comments

• Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    Nah, it was definitely the LFD :)
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    The LFD double Ligero was by far the strongest stogie Ive ever smoked, this is a newb opinion, but it was a full face kick
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I would say the whole night kicked your ***!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
    Oh yeah I remember my first LFD buzz.. I was flying high for a while!
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    I don't know if I'll ever smoke another lfd Colorado oscuro... wow! No fun.
  • peter4jcpeter4jc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 54
    Every time I'm in the humidor at my BnM, those chisel-tips are singing their siren-song. But twice, in my short 9-month cigar career, have I had what I'd call a nicotine-turn-you-green, wobble-knees experience, and I hate it. So the LfD's are off my list.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    peter4jc:
    Every time I'm in the humidor at my BnM, those chisel-tips are singing their siren-song. But twice, in my short 9-month cigar career, have I had what I'd call a nicotine-turn-you-green, wobble-knees experience, and I hate it. So the LfD's are off my list.
    I rarely grab a chisel. Just too much for me usually. However the LFD Airbender robustos are great. My favorite LFD.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    I got it this afternoon from a Fuente Don Carlos 2007. Nothing came out, but I was bowing before the throne for a bit. Too bad, it was a great smoke.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Man, I know the feeling - I had the exact same experience with that stick! First one to do that to me was the Camacho Corojo (smoked it at 5pm after eating literally just a couple Jack-in-the-Box tacos all day). Oof, put me down for the rest of the night
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Puff_Dougie:
    Haven't had a bad case of nicotine poisoning for ages, but last night this puppy had me sitting on the bathroom floor...

Come to think of it... maybe it was the Diesel I smoked right before... or the Oliva Serie V before that... or the seven beers... yeah... nevermind.
    Great pic from the bathroom floor!
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Chemnitz:
    Puff_Dougie:

Great pic from the bathroom floor!
    Was it wrong to take my beer in there with me? :^)
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    The one cigar that always does it for me is the Cohiba Black. And I love those but won't even try one bigger than a robusto because I don't think I could finish it.
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    Love the LFD stuff, defiantly wont go there on an empty stomach very often, occasionally I will have an Airbender or Ligero for breakfast. The Litto Gomez Small Batch is the only thing that has had my stomach rolling.