Home Ratings & Reviews

Mr XL

EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
damn, what a nice smoke. Anyone else have one?

Comments

• onestrangeoneonestrangeone Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,423
    I've smoked a couple of the Mr. X, haven't tried the Xl yet, I thought these were the same blend just in a different format?
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    I have a couple, but haven't tried yet. Maybe will try them this week. Had it in my hand last night too, but opted for a Viaje instead.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    onestrangeone:
    I've smoked a couple of the Mr. X, haven't tried the Xl yet, I thought these were the same blend just in a different format?
    I thînk that's right.
  • D FreshD Fresh Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 558
    Edna20:
    I have a couple, but haven't tried yet. Maybe will try them this week. Had it in my hand last night too, but opted for a Viaje instead.
    So you had a Mr XL in your hand, and you were going to smoke it, but you chose not to? I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere but I won't be the one to make it. I'll just tease you with it and let someone else make it. LOL
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    D Fresh:
    Edna20:
    So you had a Mr XL in your hand, and you were going to smoke it, but you chose not to? I'm sure there's a joke here somewhere but I won't be the one to make it. I'll just tease you with it and let someone else make it. LOL

LOL, as I was typing it, but I was thinking, hmmm that sounds bad. I thought if I continued the sentence with a comma, it would go unnoticed. What was I thinking??