Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

so here's a joke

CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD image image

Comments

• HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD
    No lie, I totally laughed. Not sure if that makes you awesome, or me a total dork...lol!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Go get em, Scott!
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    I love this game! Here's mine
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    I laughed in-tent-sly at that bro, good one.

Came right up to the net on that one Kelly, nice!
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    Hays:
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD
    No lie, I totally laughed. Not sure if that makes you awesome, or me a total dork...lol!
    lmao dont you worry i laughed my butt off the first time i heard that one! So im just as much a dork. You should see my girls reactions. Im full of groaners
    Edna20:
    I dont know who you are or whyyour doing this but I pocess a certain setof patience. A set of patience that allows Me to wait until you least expect it!!!!!
    The3Stogies:
    I laughed in-tent-sly at that bro, good one.

Came right up to the net on that one Kelly, nice!
    triple,post cause its too much effort to quote on a tablet...but i cracked up bro. Puns. Make the word go round. Just be careful where you go camping...a police officer might charge you with lorttering within tent....
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    I dont know who you are or whyyour doing this but I pocess a certain setof patience. A set of patience that allows Me to wait until you least expect it!!!!!
    Oooooh. I wanna play
    photo 20150225_154312.jpg
  • Edna20Edna20 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 395
    danielzreyes:
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    Oooooh. I wanna play

WTF? Threadjacker ;)
    danielzreyes:
    Crousefer:
    Edna20:
    Oooooh. I wanna play
    ahahahha niceeeeee!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Crousefer:
    so I walked up to a man who kept saying I'm a teepee I'm a Wigwam I'm a teepee I'm a wigwam. I said calm down man you're two tents. XD image image
    I don't get it, but something tells me I will by Friday! In other news: This thread has been jacked!
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    "Do you like coffee?" he asked. Misdirection! You definitely did your homework before sending this out. Some of my favs and you managed to knock a couple off my wish list! Thank you very much bro! image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    ejgorman:
    "Do you like coffee?" he asked. Misdirection! You definitely did your homework before sending this out. Some of my favs and you managed to knock a couple off my wish list! Thank you very much bro! image
    wow that's a terrific lineup for sure Eric he done bent you over!!! Outstanding hit Scott keep it ip bro!!
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Man down. Been looking to try the Latitude Zero and Medica Noche, and the rest are a solid lineup. Nice hit!image
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Rain:
    Man down. Been looking to try the Latitude Zero and Medica Noche, and the rest are a solid lineup. Nice hit!image
    Great hot on a brother in need, nice work Scott and enjoy those great smokes Randy!
    Hope you guys enjoy them! Gotta spread some love around this place ;)