Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Free.. Free.... Free

bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
So I need to clean out the cooler of stuff I don't want and make room for new things. I have at least a gallon bag of various cheaper sticks from different samplers and a few other things I bought but not interested in anymore. This is perfect for anyone new that is looking to try a bunch of different sticks.

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    check the newbie welcoming thread for victims....err targets.....

we've had a few new guys show up there lately who i'm sure would love this .... Reaper71884, Willisff86, etc.....
    other "fairly new guys" off the top of my head are Crousefer & SM0K3Y

happy hunting!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    brianetz1:
    I fully endorse this recommendation.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    brianetz1:
    Great idea, I think I'll check this out
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    To preface, I've never used CFW but I've heard that some people have problems with them. If you'd like to go that route, I have an address for a friend who is deployed right now and would be more than happy to distribute these. LMK.My cousin's boyfriend is currently "deployed" to Qatar. He told her a few nights ago "I don't think you take my deployment seriously just because Randy has been to Iraq and Afghanistan. These people here hate us". To which she said "Well, there are people in America that hate you...". Good girl. No cigars for fake deployments.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Rain:
    To preface, I've never used CFW but I've heard that some people have problems with them. If you'd like to go that route, I have an address for a friend who is deployed right now and would be more than happy to distribute these. LMK.
    this would be the best route, i just threw out CFW because i know the cause is worthy.
    Rain:
    To preface, I've never used CFW but I've heard that some people have problems with them. If you'd like to go that route, I have an address for a friend who is deployed right now and would be more than happy to distribute these. LMK.My cousin's boyfriend is currently "deployed" to Qatar. He told her a few nights ago "I don't think you take my deployment seriously just because Randy has been to Iraq and Afghanistan. These people here hate us". To which she said "Well, there are people in America that hate you...". Good girl. No cigars for fake deployments.
    PM sent
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Where is Boots???
    I did the same thing a few months ago. Sent them to CFW, but a direct source would be the preferred option.
    rsherman24:
    Where is Boots???
    I did the same thing a few months ago. Sent them to CFW, but a direct source would be the preferred option.
    Boots will be the recipient of these
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    If you have room I have some I can add to your stockpile. Well except what I am sending on the March 13th run. BWAHAHAHA!
    matkn293:
    If you have room I have some I can add to your stockpile. Well except what I am sending on the March 13th run. BWAHAHAHA!
    I'm sure I'll have room so you can add whatever you have
    Does anyone know how the shipping process is for this? I've never shipped over seas
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    matkn293:
    bert873:
    Does anyone know how the shipping process is for this? I've never shipped over seas
    You sending to an APO/FPO address???
    If so, use a priority mail box, same prices as shipping domestically.
    Only difference is you'll have to fill out an extra form declaring what's in the package, and they'll stick that on the outside of the box.....that's the only difference
    jgibv:
    bert873:
    Only difference is you'll have to fill out an extra form declaring what's in the package, and they'll stick that on the outside of the box.....that's the only difference
    Thanks. I'm assuming I can't legally send cigars to them either and will have to make something up for what's in the box
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    I looked into this a lot before I sent my first package. Hand rolled cigars are legal to send, I put the value and how many were in the box both times I sent overseas without an issue.
    Patrickbrick:
    I looked into this a lot before I sent my first package. Hand rolled cigars are legal to send, I put the value and how many were in the box both times I sent overseas without an issue.
    +1
    yep perfectly legal to send. done it before.

in my experience .... all of the PO employees i've dealt with **are especially helpful and understanding** when they find out i'm sending a "care package" to an APO/FPO
  • ddubridgeddubridge Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,949
    bert873:
    rsherman24:
    Where is Boots???
    Boots will be the recipient of these
    Ironic. Boots middle name is "free"
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Rain:
    If you'd like to go that route, I have an address for a friend who is deployed right now and would be more than happy to distribute these. LMK.
    Please PM me this info, Rain.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    jgibv:
    bert873:

Shipped over there before, easy just like jgibv says and I got great rates too. You starting a collection? May have to get in on this, got some loosey's hanging around.
    The3Stogies:
    jgibv:
    bert873:

Shipped over there before, easy just like jgibv says and I got great rates too. You starting a collection? May have to get in on this, got some loosey's hanging around.
    Yea I can start a collection. send what you got and I'll plan on shipping out next weekend the 14.
    bert873:
    The3Stogies:
    jgibv:
    bert873:

Yea I can start a collection. send what you got and I'll plan on shipping out next weekend the 14.

Careful what you wish for.
    The3Stogies:
    bert873:
    The3Stogies:
    jgibv:
    bert873:

Careful what you wish for.
    That was a very ominous comment...
    bert873:
    That was a very ominous comment...

No, not at all, just a few extra's.