Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The punch line is impotency

CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
Holy chit man! What did you do???? Its like cherynobyl up in my front yard! Seriously I don't think the mail lady is ever gonna stop burning! I might never be able to have kids! Seriously thank you man these are even beyond comprehension. image

Comments

• avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Yikes. You got your sh*t rocked son!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    That is an asswhooping.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
    Great hit. There have been so many attempts on your life recently, so who did this one?
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    That would be the skilled work of the one the only bandyt09 Todd has it out for me too!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Great hit Todd, I'm drooling, and a little soft too.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Daaaaaaamn! Lol That's epic, bandy swings the heavy hammer
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    The good news is that now there can only be 10 cigars left in the 20 count, so relax everyone.
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    Dang...you gonna be sore in the morning!!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Thats definitely a Todd spanking. Well done sir !
    Chemnitz:
    The good news is that now there can only be 10 cigars left in the 20 count, so relax everyone.
    I think I can hear the magic replenishing sound!?!?!?
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    Crousefer:
    Chemnitz:
    I think I can hear the magic replenishing sound!?!?!?
    I have a feeling tomorrow you might have a different take on that.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Looks and smells like a Todd spanking for sure! Awesome line-up as always!!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Chemnitz:
    Oh Brad... so innocent and naïve...
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Puff_Dougie:
    Chemnitz:
    Oh Brad... so innocent and naïve...
    I was making a 20 count joke, just like everyone else does. Just laugh. ha ha.
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    cause it's wennnnsday, you ant got no job, and you ain't got sh!t to do!!! D@mn nice hit there!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Crousefer:
    I told you i don't have a Addy and that even if I did you can't have it......
    If this were true, how did I make your mailbox disappear? Yes, that's right, magic....................

Be careful what you say in front of strangers, especially strangers on VHerf, really especially in front of crazy strangers on VHerf.

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
  • ejgormanejgorman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 891
    Damn!...that's all I got...
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Brilliantly done Todd damn!!! Enjoy bro that is some seriously amazing cigars!!
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    If this were true, how did I make your mailbox disappear? Yes, that's right, magic....................

Be careful what you say in front of strangers, especially strangers on VHerf, really especially in front of crazy strangers on VHerf.

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    the hurf is a scary scary a$$ place and man for that ill go by steve ;)
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    Stupid auto correct on my phone.......yeah, that's it, auto correct. Why I typed Steve and not Scott I don't know. Maybe it was the Zaya my wife made me drink that did it. I guess I owe you an apology package.....
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    Stupid auto correct on my phone.......yeah, that's it, auto correct. Why I typed Steve and not Scott I don't know. Maybe it was the Zaya my wife made me drink that did it. I guess I owe you an apology package.....
    Lmfao bwahahahahahaha
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    NO NO NO NO YOUR GOOD MAN! I can't even get the dog near the door anymore. The mail lady hasn't gone out yet. At night it looks like silent hill
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:
    bandyt09:
    Crousefer:

Steve, enjoy the cigars.
    NO NO NO NO YOUR GOOD MAN! I can't even get the dog near the door anymore. The mail lady hasn't gone out yet. At night it looks like silent hill
    Lmao now all we need is air raid sirens and Triangle Head slowly trudging toward your doom... Oh wait that is already happening :)
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    take notes young magician crousefer.....
    ....old magic man todd just went OG with it; bustin' out the **magical 20 ct** to teach you a thing or two.

love, love, love it