Home Non Cigar Related

Today I feel...

2»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    90+ Irishman:
    roland_7707:
    Why bro?
    Waiting for the next month or so on final details from landlord about a house that's coming available that we want to rent and they want us in. Hoping against hope that we can finally get into a house even if we are renting it. So long as the extra expenses of being in a home versus a townhouse and the slightly higher rent it looks highly likely that it will be reality.
    good luck bro; fingers crossed for you & the fam.

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Thanks guys, very excited and really hope this comes to pass! And regarding the addy.... Ummmm yeah no comment.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
    90+ Irishman:
    Thanks guys, very excited and really hope this comes to pass! And regarding the addy.... Ummmm yeah no comment.
    When do you find out?
    Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    When do you find out?
    Well the prior tenant destroyed the yard as in everything died. So that needs fixed and they are deciding on whether to replace the carpets or not too. That being said we should be able to do a walk through in the next 2 weeks and after that the rest of the info we need in another 2 weeks I suspect. Really am just waiting in limbo currently until they give us more info. We don't even know a definite rent number or utilities, that's being found out and up possibly for some negotiations. It's early in the process.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    90+ Irishman:
    Whaoh missed this one, good luck Brett really hope this works out for you guys. Been stripping wallpaper the past couple of days in the backroom, the joys of owning a home, lol.

Have to get ready for a good "housewarming"
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    A little tired. Up and at em though. Taking munchie to school in an hour or so.
    Good luck Brett! You know you can't keep that addy secret.
    Thanks guys, nothing is set in stone yet it's all still up in the air but hope it happens!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Over-caffeinated.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Blessed and happy
    Good luck Irish!!!
    SM0K3Y:
    Blessed and happy
    Good luck Irish!!!
    Thanks Ray much appreciated :)
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Blessed....received an unexpected commision check for accounts I covered on a temporary basis last year. $$$$ holla!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Thats awesome dude. Make it rain!!! Gettin your girls something nice?
    smoke em if you got em:
    Blessed....received an unexpected commision check for accounts I covered on a temporary basis last year. $$$$ holla!
    Awesome man, make it rain up in there!
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    roland_7707:
    Thats awesome dude. Make it rain!!! Gettin your girls something nice?
    Thanks bro. Actually taking the family down to Orlando in a few weeks. Having a cousins reunion with family that I haven't seen in years.....one of my cousins from TX I haven't seen in over 20 years. Then we have cousins that will be there from GA..my brother and sister will be there as well.

And I think my youngest daughter wants a new bat for the softball season.
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Awesome man, make it rain up in there!
    Did i ever say i hate taxes!!!
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Stressed. Got a paper due at 5.
  • EchambersEchambers Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,335
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    Wore out after ripping out the carpet and prepping the floor in my dining room only so I could lug in a 1000' of hardwood to acclimate.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    Like punching someone in the face! F*ck me what a day. Crap day dealing with chitty idiot fire marshal who thinks he's entitled to treat people like chit followed up with b!tch session by my wife upon opening the front door after a twelve hour day. I deserve this cigar and multiple beers.