Home Non Cigar Related

New Orleans for a night...

No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
Hey guys, heading to New Orleans next week for 24 hours (business travel) and hoping to find a lounge to smoke at that night. Any suggestions?

How about other things to do in just one night? Can't get too crazy, meeting the next day at 0900.

Comments

• SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    No_one21:
    Hey guys, heading to New Orleans next week for 24 hours (business travel) and hoping to find a lounge to smoke at that night. Any suggestions?

How about other things to do in just one night? Can't get too crazy, meeting the next day at 0900.

Never been, I would say use the Where to smoke app from CA? Also I've been told it's OK to lift your shirt, but exposing anything else can be risky ;)
  • No_one21No_one21 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,962
    SM0K3Y:
    No_one21:

Never been, I would say use the Where to smoke app from CA? Also I've been told it's OK to lift your shirt, but exposing anything else can be risky ;)
    Can't lift a shirt I'm not wearing WOOOOOOOOOOOO :p
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    No_one21:
    SM0K3Y:
    No_one21:

Can't lift a shirt I'm not wearing WOOOOOOOOOOOO :p

Rockin no shirt should get you unlimited beads or something!!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    There's an Elogio lounge my wife got me cigars at, check them out
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Bigshizza:
    Solid advice there! Never been to New Orleans but very interested in it, take some pics and share Sam, be safe and enjoy brother :)
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Bigshizza:
    When are u going? Crescent City Cigars in the French quarter
  • ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 486
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    Ah the French Quarter... what a place during Marti Gras ;)
    If you have never been just waking around it is always fun to do. Go to bourbon street, see the gigantic catheral, eat some scones.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    coffee with chickory and beignets from Cafe Dumonde

my favorite food joint down there is Coop's Place on decatur.

Get on stage at the Cat's Meow and sing some karaoke for me. You could be like me and sing the Humpty Dance and get rave reviews.

Haven't been down there since i have been smoking cigars, so i am not sure how that works.
    Lol fun ideas. I'm flying in the 17th leaving the 18th. Basically have time for dinner, a walk, cigar... Maybe lunch the next day..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Bigshizza:
    Bigshizza:
    yes yes yes.
    the owner (Armando) is a great dude. stop by and he will be glad to have you.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    No_one21:
    Lol fun ideas. I'm flying in the 17th leaving the 18th. Basically have time for dinner, a walk, cigar... Maybe lunch the next day..
    and breakfast at Cafe Du monde......honestly you won't regret it.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    meet me there during icpcr time sam. make it another "work" thing.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    brianetz1:
    coffee with chickory and beignets from Cafe Dumonde

my favorite food joint down there is Coop's Place on decatur.

Get on stage at the Cat's Meow and sing some karaoke for me. You could be like me and sing the Humpty Dance and get rave reviews.

Haven't been down there since i have been smoking cigars, so i am not sure how that works.

We need a version of this on V-Herf some night
    Decided that I'm gonna have a smoke and probably buy some at the Cigar Factory: http://www.cigarfactoryneworleans.com/dev/

Looks like I can get some unique stuff, it's open late, and an easy walk from my hotel.