Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Chuck Norris beat me down with some Bones!!

C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
Was herfin with Chuck last week and I mentioned that I love to slam Bones. Just proof you can't say anything around these parts, thanks so much Chuck. These are sweet!!!
upload

Comments

• 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    C-LOVE:
    Was herfin with Chuck last week and I mentioned that I love to slam Bones. Just proof you can't say anything around these parts, thanks so much Chuck. These are sweet!!!
    upload
    That is badass man wow, Chuck again showing his class wow! Enjoy Chris those are seriously sweet!
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
  • Chuck NChuck N Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 792
    Enjoy Chris. I hear Chuck is a prik though.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Chuck N:
    Enjoy Chris. I hear Chuck is a prik though.
    Anyone who would say that is a Douche
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ice Cube!
    Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God, I don't know but today seems kinda odd.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,371
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ice Cube!
    Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God, I don't know but today seems kinda odd.
    No barking from the dog and no smog and moms cooked a breakfast with no hog..
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ice Cube!
    I got my grub on but didn't pig out, finally got a call from a girl I want to dig out. Hooked it up for later as I hit the door, thinking will I live another 24.
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ice Cube!
    I got my grub on but didn't pig out, finally got a call from a girl I want to dig out. Hooked it up for later as I hit the door, thinking will I live another 24.
    That's all i got without hearing it or looking it up...good job bro.
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    C-LOVE:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Ice Cube!
    That's all i got without hearing it or looking it up...good job bro.
    I gotta go cause I got me a drop top and if I hit the switch, I can make the azz drop.