Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigshizza. Bombed me senseless

CorsairF4uCorsairF4u Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
Well first I need to beg apoligies for the delay in the thanks. Work was heck last week trying to get out of the office for vacation and then starting vacation. Opened up what was left of my mailbox to find a overstuffed package. Inside was a My Father sampler and another package for a overwhelming hello. Shizz, thank you and forgive me for being late with that, I hadn't been on here at all. Vacation has been good and I am looking forward to trying some new sticks. I haven't had any of these. Big Morgan, please post the pic I sent you. Thanks again Bigshizza!

Comments

• MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    CorsairF4u:
    Well first I need to beg apoligies for the delay in the thanks. Work was heck last week trying to get out of the office for vacation and then starting vacation. Opened up what was left of my mailbox to find a overstuffed package. Inside was a My Father sampler and another package for a overwhelming hello. Shizz, thank you and forgive me for being late with that, I hadn't been on here at all. Vacation has been good and I am looking forward to trying some new sticks. I haven't had any of these. Big Morgan, please post the pic I sent you. Thanks again Bigshizza!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Stellar hit there! I gots to teach this old man how to post pics. ;)
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Great hit Jim.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    That Shizza hits hard
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Nicely done, as always, Mr. Shizz...

...wait... did he say "Big Morgan"?
  • CorsairF4uCorsairF4u Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
    I did, before I thought. Meant it more as a friendly reference regarding my buddy than any reference to anything big. He's maybe out of the closet....... Wait, I'm not helping things am I?
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    CorsairF4u:
    I did, before I thought. Meant it more as a friendly reference regarding my buddy than any reference to anything big. He's maybe out of the closet....... Wait, I'm not helping things am I?
    ROFLOL... no, you're not... but I don't think you were really trying. :^)
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Puff_Dougie:
    CorsairF4u:
    ROFLOL... no, you're not... but I don't think you were really trying. :^)
    Could have been worse!! Would have been worse if he called him little morgan....
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,122
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    Jim always has the best edition of the newsletter. Enjoy, Corsair!