Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Twistedstem, thank you for the hello!

CorsairF4uCorsairF4u Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8
Twistedstem, thank you for the unique hello, as you will see when I get my buddy Morg to attach the pic. TS sent a cool bookmark made out of laminated cigar bands. Thanks for the hello, and please accept my apologies for the delay in saying thank you, my poor excuse is only that I was busy trying to get out of the office for a weeks vacation. And this week. Den on vacation. Thank you and forgive the lateness.

Comments

• CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    Vance makes some of the coolest bookmarks.
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    CorsairF4u:
    Twistedstem, thank you for the unique hello, as you will see when I get my buddy Morg to attach the pic. TS sent a cool bookmark made out of laminated cigar bands. Thanks for the hello, and please accept my apologies for the delay in saying thank you, my poor excuse is only that I was busy trying to get out of the office for a weeks vacation. And this week. Den on vacation. Thank you and forgive the lateness.
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,603
    I love his cigar band work! :) Get that awesome piece in a book and drop a pic in the bookmark appreciation thread!!!!
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    CorsairF4u:
    So very glad you got it !! Really gladyou like it/
  • benhanksbenhanks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 323
    Nice work Twisty! I love those bookmarks!