Home General Discussion

With all the new brands that

roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
Everyone is going gaga over, what are some of the older ones that still make it in your rotation?

Do you think the newer ones will stand the test of time, or go by the wayside?

Comments

• rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Avo, Padron, Fuente, Davidoff, Tat. They will always be in my rotation. Crowned Heads is new, but they will stand the test of time in my opinion and are a staple in my rotation already.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    Does Opus X from 2015 batch count?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    My Father-- Antilles, JG Reserva, DPG Blue, Tat 7th Crowned Heads, JDHoward, MOW Lil Devil, OCC, LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Air Bender, Mysterio....
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Call me an old fuddy-duddy, but I tend to prefer the ole tried and true. I like knowing that I'm going to love what I'm about to smoke as opposed to knowing I like the look of the latest fancy band. So, yeah, "older" cigars still make my rotation. As for the boutiques that will stand the test of time, I have to give it up to Roma Craft. Not many cigar companies will start out with unbanded cigars and let the cigars themselves do the selling. Now that is a true testament to good blending.
  • blutattooblutattoo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,100
    rsherman24:
    Avo, Padron, Fuente, Davidoff, Tat. They will always be in my rotation. Crowned Heads is new, but they will stand the test of time in my opinion and are a staple in my rotation already.
    Perfectly sums it up for me. I'd throw in My Father and Oliva Conneticut as tried and true.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Bigshizza:
    My Father-- Antilles, JG Reserva, DPG Blue, Tat 7th Crowned Heads, JDHoward, MOW Lil Devil, OCC, LFD Cameroon Cabinet, Air Bender, Mysterio....
    #1 anything that comes from the Pepen / MF factory is always going on my must try list.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Avo, Davidoff, LFD, DPG blue. Fuente.

hard to find a real miss in those brands.