Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I got to C the LOVE

jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
Chris was down near my stomping grounds yesterday for the big cigar event.
Told him I'd be there too and exchanged numbers so we could meet up.

I know I said it before but I'll say it again here; it was great meeting you bro and chatting with you and your buddy Zach (? right, I am horrible at remembering names sorry)

Hope our path's cross again soon, wish I'd have saved some space for you guys at our table so we could have talked more.
Oh and next time I will be sure to bring my recipe book for grilled vegetables to share with you

I f you guys ever get a chance to meet up with Chris do it, he's a good dude.
But watch out he'll bomb your a$$ even though you did nothing to deserve it.
I didn't have a clue I was being set up, or else I'd have taken a big bomb of my own and taken us both out, and gone out in style ya know?

But nope, Chris got the jump on me --- killer selection of smokes bro.
Thank you so much, was going to fire one up yesterday after the event but I was exhausted. Hoping later this week maybe Thursday or Friday.....that JDH is calling to me

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Those all look great. Nice face to face bomb.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    Chris is a in person bomber. Wish I could have joined both of u, looks like u both had a great time.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Glock1975:
    Chris is a in person bomber. Wish I could have joined both of u, looks like u both had a great time.
    it was a good time bro. sorry we missed you but there's always next year my man! pretty sure it's the same weekend every year (sunday before st pat's).

chris and his buddy had an "interesting" fellow that sat down at their table with them to say the least....you'll have to ask him about it.
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:
    it was a good time bro. sorry we missed you but there's always next year my man! pretty sure it's the same weekend every year (sunday before st pat's).

chris and his buddy had an "interesting" fellow that sat down at their table with them to say the least....you'll have to ask him about it.
    Chris probably was doing his Marsellus Wallace personation and attracted them to the table.
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Glock1975:
    jgibv:
    Glock1975:

Chris probably was doing his Marsellus Wallace personation and attracted them to the table.
    Lol Jeremy! Enjoy John, don't worry I gave vegetable Boy your number ha ha, enjoy the cigars buddy. I'm smoking a JDH as I type this
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    C-LOVE:
    ..... don't worry I gave vegetable Boy your number ha ha
    LOL

will enjoy them very much; but now you're gonna be added to the list, just so you know
  • C-LOVEC-LOVE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    jgibv:
    C-LOVE:
    ..... don't worry I gave vegetable Boy your number ha ha
    LOL

will enjoy them very much; but now you're gonna be added to the list, just so you know
    I lost it when I saw this, well played
  • curtpickcurtpick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,600
    Good going Zucchini Boy !
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739