Eulogy:
    onestrangeone:
    Brianak:
    Is this a list?
    It sounds like a list!
    It's not a list, it's a trilogy.
    This is total BS.... Deadman.
    Don't be mad because your Indy 4...
    Wait there was a forth Indy. I could swear there were only three. I recall seeing some really bad show on aliens but definitely no fourth Indy.
    That's what we have to keep telling ourselves.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Had to get a Maury one in there haha.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    Trilogy is trio right, you named 4 and you named names. So the 4th at the end would be the epilogue or maybe even a Eulogy?
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I have a feeling that the list, or trilogy, or whatever it is, is going to come to a screeching halt real soon!
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    Well, this is going great.
    Got the addys that I needed, thanks guys.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Eulogy:
    You really are asking for an azz kicking...
  • BrianakBrianak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 227
    Looking for a certain list creators addy. Shoot me a PM if you have it.
    Brianak:
    You can knock that *** off.
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    You really are asking for an azz kicking...
    Don't worry Indy, your times coming.
    Looks like Irish will be first.Thursday by the latest.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Brianak:
    Since I don't want to play favorites here Ill help you out as well. PM coming
    Indy 4 is all wrapped up and releases tomorrow.
  • bert873bert873 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 854
    Eulogy:
    Get him!
  • wahooschockwahooschock Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 641
    Giving titles to the trilogy.
    The Mick
    The Snitch
    The Spartan
    Eulogy:
    You are a broken toy aren't you???
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    I got my trolls, you got yours.
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    Eulogy:
    I got my trolls, you got yours.
    Lmao haha
    And the trilogy continues. The Snitch (Puff Dougie) is starting production next. The star of this one has kept quiet so far, but he can't avoid the limelight forever. If you missed opening weekend for The Mick, it's out now.
    It looks like there might be a double feature this week, if the stars line up just right.
    Fate has smiled upon me and the gods must be pleased for what I have accomplished thus far. The Spartan has finished production far earlier than expected and will ship out tomorrow.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    Since I wrapped up my trilogy, I thought it would be good to post all of them in one place and post why I chose them for vengeance.

First was Bandyt (Todd). He decided to destroy me out of nowhere and I didn't want to wait to enact revenge.
    bandyt09:
    Didn't realize it until it was too late. I must be slipping in my old age or the guys and gals here are getting more crazy. Was planning on remodeling just a bit but Alan (Eulogy) figured he would make it just a much bigger job. I only took out the man's mailbox, he takes out my front porch and sitting area plus a few rose bushes. I guess he thought R.I.P. meant Rum Intervention Program so he sent this:

Can't say thank you enough. This will be enjoyed one glass at a time.

Even though I hit Irish (Brett) next, it's actually Puff Dougie (Doug) that was the next chapter. He doesn't seem to remember why I chose to label him a snitch, so I'll refresh his memory.
    Puff_Dougie:
    Beautiful, fellas! Always good to Shizz the Shizz! Awesome! And remember, Jim... like the notes were supposed to say, "This was all Eulogy's idea!" :^)
    He sold me out during the Bigshizza college fund. I didn't forget. Of course snitches get stitches.
    Puff_Dougie:
    ... but he died with a smile on his face.

Came home late tonight after taking the boy to Children's Hospital for a consult. (He's fine, just running some tests to figure out why he's been sick so often over the past few years). Open the front door very carefully, expecting some shenanigans from Eulogy. Here's what I see...

Careful not to make any sudden movements, I ease the box to the dining room table and gently cut the tape and pry open the flaps... KA-BOOM!!!

Dude KO-ed me with a bottle of Oban 14-year single malt and a fiver of premi-prems that are all new to me!

I have no idea how or why in the wide world I was selected to be a chapter in this trilogy, but I am totally humbled and grateful for this amazingly generous butt whoopin'. This is over-the-top, brother! Mrs. Puff says, "Oh great! I get bills and you get bottles of booze from your smokin' buddies!" LOL!

I don't know what is going to be more fun... smoking these awesome sticks and sippin' this delectable Scotch... or plotting the EPIC VENGEANCE with "The Mick" and "The Spartan" that will usher in the final chapter of Alan's eulogy.

The end of this trilogy is smoke em if you got em (Royln). When I was just starting out here I got a PM from Ro saying that if I didn't give him my address he'd make what was about to happen much worse. Looking back, I don't think that was possible, he clobbered me.
    smoke em if you got em:
    Just sayin.....

photo 54858120_zps2522b2df.jpg

I did my best to enact revenge today.
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...great job Alllan. Now run and hide...

photo 46C22D95-620B-4999-ADF7-7C449749068D_zpszfptiwt6.jpg

photo 93BE4DC7-ED8C-4871-88EA-80A4C896DBF0_zpserxvvcle.jpg

Finally, Indy 4 or The Mick, Irish (Brett). This wasn't really about vengeance. I saw that he posted about not being able to get Goose Island beer where he is and I decided to change that. Hitting Brett seems to be a right of passage around here, so I thought I would give it a shot myself.
    90+ Irishman:
    Ok Alan..... WTF?!?!?!? So not only do you crush me with a brew I really never expected to see again until Amanda and I hit Chicago this year, but you also include the sister brew and 5 fantastic cigars??!!! Bro you are flat out nuts, this was totally unprovoked or looked for and out of left field!!! Thank you so much this is over the top man and I cannot wait for the right occasion to crack these open and enjoy, I've really missed them thank you man, and those smokes are fantastic as well including that Zulu that I've never had but wanted to try! Thank you Alan really man this was so cool and undeserved! I have to ask though what's the story on the Nica?? Amazing Alan really bro thanks :)

Cigars aren't the unifying theme though out this trilogy, it's booze. It could have just as easily been the drunken trilogy; which is funny since I rarely drink. I'm not even sure I've even had a drink this year. I hope everyone involved enjoyed being apart of this trilogy as I have enjoyed doing it. As a wise man once said "Have a drink on me".
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Eulogy:
    I'm not even sure I've even had a drink this year.

I hope everyone involved enjoyed being apart of this trilogy as I have enjoyed doing it.

As a wise man once said "Have a drink on me".
    Alan, I can honestly say I'm with you on #1, I haven't had A drink this year either.....................................

As a totally unexpected "victim" in the trilogy I thought it was great. It only goes to show, the guys and gals on here are creative, crazy but creative nonetheless.

This will be rectified soon.

Really enjoyed watching this play out and the thought that went behind it.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,711
    Enjoyed watching this play out. And knowing the victims, I am certain this is no where near complete.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    rsherman24:
    Enjoyed watching this play out. And knowing the victims, I am certain this is no where near complete.

+1
    Is it ever really complete?
    The3Stogies:
    rsherman24:

+1
    No, eventually I need to kill the master. I'm glad you're drinking responsibly, Todd; apparently with both hand.
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    The3Stogies:
    rsherman24:

+1
    Maybe it's my CCOM forum math skills, but I only count one "victim" in this trilogy...

On an unrelated note, PMs to bandyt, Irish and Ro.