Home General Discussion

Ladies & Gentlemen - Missed Our Conversations

RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
Hello fellow cigar lovers, it's been a minute. I did not want to start posting again without saying hello to you all. Hope you all have been doing well while smoking some quality smokes for your palate. I have been lurking here and there. I see there are some new avatars on the board. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time here. I pray you guys and gals can accept me back in the fold. I promise to play nice and only smack 90+Irishman, Morgan Geo, Glock, Raygun and JERM around regularly. Hold up, Glock, Raygun and JERM are the same person, smh. Just messing around, glad to be back and I hope I can get in on some of the fun like I use to. Where is Firetruckguy, MVW67, Trident, BandyT09, Kuzi and few others? Oh, before I forget, hi Big Shizza (Jim) :)....

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    Well its about dang time. Missed ya round here. (Well, I did at least. Lol)
  • cbuckcbuck Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 421
    Hello Rick! Good to see you back! I still remember my first! Charlie
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Roland, thanks man. Wish we could have herfed when I was there. Maybe next time, CBuck, I hope that's a good thing :)....

• jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Hmmmpphh!! So, what am I, chopped liver?? Your one true love and I didn't even make the list? You got some nerve, you young pup. :-)
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,647
    RCY Cigars:
    Roland, thanks man. Wish we could have herfed when I was there. Maybe next time, CBuck, I hope that's a good thing :)....

Let me know when your coming back. Ill make the time.
    danielzreyes:
    Hi

Mr. Stogie Stand, Hello!
    jlmarta:
    Hmmmpphh!! So, what am I, chopped liver?? Your one true love and I didn't even make the list? You got some nerve, you young pup. :-)

Ummm, Respect Pops. I didn't want you to burst a blood vessel :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    Hey Rick. It's been a while. Hope you've been well since we last talked. Welcome back.
    wwhwang:
    Hey Rick. It's been a while. Hope you've been well since we last talked. Welcome back.

Thanks Wayne, all is well on this side of the world. I hope the same for you and your Fam. We have to do a swap of cigars. It's been a while.
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    RCY Cigars:
    jlmarta:

Ummm, Respect Pops. I didn't want you to burst a blood vessel :)

Oh, yeah. There is that, isn't there? All kidding aside, Rick, I'm glad to see ya dropping in... ??
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    Good to see you back man! Missed you!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Welcome back bro! Always enjoy reading your posts & it's good to "see" you again, hope you've been well.
    MorganGeo:

Ahhh Morgan, I miss you too. Remember....
    jgibv:
    Welcome back bro! Always enjoy reading your posts & it's good to "see" you again, hope you've been well.

Thank you, it feels good to be back.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Well I guess I'm chopped liver.That's ok, I know how to remedy this. Someone...anyone...PM me this guys addy. kthxbai xoxoxo srsly fml
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Welcome back Rick. Glad to see you around.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Glad you're back, Rick.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Dang... that's like a nake picture on the internet. Aint no stopping it from propogating.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    RCY Cigars:
    Hello fellow cigar lovers, it's been a minute. I did not want to start posting again without saying hello to you all. Hope you all have been doing well while smoking some quality smokes for your palate. I have been lurking here and there. I see there are some new avatars on the board. I'm sure they are having a wonderful time here. I pray you guys and gals can accept me back in the fold. I promise to play nice and only smack 90+Irishman, Morgan Geo, Glock, Raygun and JERM around regularly. Hold up, Glock, Raygun and JERM are the same person, smh. Just messing around, glad to be back and I hope I can get in on some of the fun like I use to. Where is Firetruckguy, MVW67, Trident, BandyT09, Kuzi and few others? Oh, before I forget, hi Big Shizza (Jim) :)....
    Great to see you posting again and welcome back brother, no smalcing needed here though things are nuts enough! It's just great to have you back man!!
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,606
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

Dang... that's like a nake picture on the internet. Aint no stopping it from propogating.
    hahaha. This made me smile when I saw it. I'm guessing my wish of that memory fading into the sunset didn't pan out. :)
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Was just about to add you to a missing in action list along with AJ, FireRob, Honorknight7 and a few others. Good to see you posting again.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    MorganGeo:
    WaltBasil:
    RCY Cigars:
    MorganGeo:

hahaha. This made me smile when I saw it. I'm guessing my wish of that memory fading into the sunset didn't pan out. :)
    Best set of pics I've ever seen!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,762
    Did I read that opening post right? Did Rick pretty much say he wanted me to say hi? Ok, Rick, I'll say hi........

You have been away for a while and forgot how we do things around here......
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,182
    Welcome back, Rick!
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Hey Rick, welcome back! Glad to see you around again, especially since I started popping in again myself recently.
    Rain:
    Well I guess I'm chopped liver.That's ok, I know how to remedy this. Someone...anyone...PM me this guys addy. kthxbai xoxoxo srsly fml

My math could be a little off, but last I remember. I made it RAIN, Rain, lol at you. Miss you to brother.

• RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    Yeah...you sho enuff did smack me around. Miss you bro, hope all is well :) Friday at 0001 I'm a civilian, gonna wake up, kiss my 214, do a shot and go back to bed!
    brianetz1:
    Welcome back Rick. Glad to see you around.

Brian, thank you. I will be honest to you, I owe you and you don't even know why. Glad your still around so I can finish what I started :)
    Rain:
    Yeah...you sho enuff did smack me around. Miss you bro, hope all is well :) Friday at 0001 I'm a civilian, gonna wake up, kiss my 214, do a shot and go back to bed!

Get out of here, are you serious? Congrats man.