Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

The Spartan has been Silenced (Royln)

EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
This is it, the thrilling conclusion of this trilogy. I can't say I'm not excited. This was how I wanted it to end, with Ro. I won't say I slouched with the first two chapters, but I think this will end with a bang. For those too new to remember or know, Royln has a 300 inspired hit list. Like in the movie, he sends his Persian army to attack the Spartans. I have to assume he's Zurkzees because he destroys everything in his path. Well, like in the sequel, it's my turn to destroy. I won't have 30 soldiers to attack like you did, but I did get some top men for this assault. Friday won't come soon enough.

Comments

• Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
  • EulogyEulogy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,295
    I'm starting to wonder if Royln knew this was coming. It seems like Puff had no idea.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,497
    Eulogy:
    This is it, the thrilling conclusion of this trilogy. I can't say I'm not excited. This was how I wanted it to end, with Ro. I won't say I slouched with the first two chapters, but I think this will end with a bang. For those too new to remember or know, Royln has a 300 inspired hit list. Like in the movie, he sends his Persian army to attack the Spartans. I have to assume he's Zurkzees because he destroys everything in his path. Well, like in the sequel, it's my turn to destroy. I won't have 30 soldiers to attack like you did, but I did get some top men for this assault. Friday won't come soon enough.

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    WOW...i must say I am waking up to this BS this morning. I havent been keeping up with the forum too much that past week or so. Therefore I didnt see your trilogy post until this morning as well. So let me ask you....you sure this something you want to do? Just sayin bro'....this could end badly. FOR YOU!
    We've passed the point of no return. The end is nigh.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Alan was a great guy, he will be sorely missed and I hope the family he leaves behind will understand why he went on a suicide mission.
    90+ Irishman:
    Alan was a great guy, he will be sorely missed and I hope the family he leaves behind will understand why he went on a suicide mission.
    You should save that for after I'm gone.
    The marching orders have arrived.

9505-5106-0692-5084-0100-95
    Eulogy:
    90+ Irishman:
    You should save that for after I'm gone.
    Lol you already are, your brain just hasn't caught up yet to the fact that you're dead ;)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    This could get interesting, very interesting!
    All trilogies need an ending.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Eulogy:
    All trilogies need an ending.
    pull a george lucas and come back in a decade with sh!tty reboots & continue the "trilogy".....
    i expect to see you bump this thread and sling some dog rockets in 2025
  • matkn293matkn293 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,277
    I have a feeling this will not end well. Kind of like other people's lists.
    It's all out of my hands now. Puff tomorrow and a standard Friday release for Ro Ro.
  • smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...great job Alllan. Now run and hide...

photo 46C22D95-620B-4999-ADF7-7C449749068D_zpszfptiwt6.jpg

photo 93BE4DC7-ED8C-4871-88EA-80A4C896DBF0_zpserxvvcle.jpg
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...great job Alllan. Now run and hide...

photo 46C22D95-620B-4999-ADF7-7C449749068D_zpszfptiwt6.jpg

photo 93BE4DC7-ED8C-4871-88EA-80A4C896DBF0_zpserxvvcle.jpg
    HEY WTF, now I have to figure out something else to send this guy. Great beatdown!
    What you talkin bout Brad?
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's very rare when I am left speechless...
    TRUE !!!!!! bwahahahaha!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    +1 hellz yeah! remind me to never get on his bad side, damn that's some serious firepower.
    wtg Allan, enjoy Ro. couldn't have happened to a nicer guy, well deserved.
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    +1 hellz yeah! remind me to never get on his bad side, damn that's some serious firepower.
    Why is there 3 l's in my name?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    WTF, that's What the Fuente! Outstanding hit there!
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    (oh snap i did it too, but only 2 L's) idk about Ro bu i got big ol' fat fingers and don't proof read before clicking post!!! LOL

Sorry ALAN!

But jeesh you're about as bad as ROLLYN gettin' all upset when someone does a typo ;-) ;-) ;-)
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.
    (oh snap i did it too, but only 2 L's) idk about Ro bu i got big ol' fat fingers and don't proof read before clicking post!!! LOL

Sorry ALAN!

But jeesh you're about as bad as ROLLYN gettin' all upset when someone does a typo ;-) ;-) ;-)
    Allan I can understand; but Alllan?
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.

Sorry ALAN!

My bad Alan..I should no better then to mess up the spelling of a name. I will be sure to get it right on your next package..how about that? Another 30??
  • StubbleStubble Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,305
    WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    Eulogy:
    jgibv:
    smoke em if you got em:
    smoke em if you got em:
    great job Alllan.

Sorry ALAN!

My bad Alan..I should no better then to mess up the spelling of a name. I will be sure to get it right on your next package..how about that? Another 30??
    Let's not get cray cray here.
  • avengethisavengethis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,193
    smoke em if you got em:
    What you talkin bout Brad?
    You got thrown under the bus. Unfortunately I'm the bus driver. I dont want to hijack this thread anymore though. Great job Eulogy. Definitely messed RoRo up nicely.
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 808
    Alan , tears it up again, well done Sir.
    Amazing job Alan that is such a class act and insane hit way to go bro and great target for sure!!!!!! Enjoy Ro that is just cray-cray son!
  • Glock1975Glock1975 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,372
    This guy been shopping with Brad? Wow Allan very nice hit.