Home General Discussion

forum sampler

NightHawkNightHawk Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 246
I think we all agree that this year's madness was not as much "madness" as previous years. Let's petition the beard or kelly to get a forum sampler for us to make up for it! How about some stuff not usually on sale... my father's, padrons, opus, tats... and any other suggestions maybe a vote like we had a few years back!!

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,675
    NightHawk:
    I think we all agree that this year's madness was not as much "madness" as previous years. Let's petition the beard or kelly to get a forum sampler for us to make up for it! How about some stuff not usually on sale... my father's, padrons, opus, tats... and any other suggestions maybe a vote like we had a few years back!!
    While I'm not against this awesome idea, I have to say my personal March Madness offer from the beard was most excelletn. It was Option #3 with a twist.
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    i would be all for a forum sampler. Nothing jumped out at me this march madness.
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
  • CrouseferCrousefer Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 352
    +1 Some of them looked alright but nothing really hit me as a must have.
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    The last sampler I did was fun... I think it was a few years back, but great cigars and very good price! Was neat having a bunch of guys in here build it too.
  • Ken LightKen Light Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,524
    Gray4lines:
    The last sampler I did was fun... I think it was a few years back, but great cigars and very good price! Was beating having a bunch of guys in here build it too.
    Yeah it was a bunch of stuff I wouldn't have necessarily picked up as singles or if I made my own sampler, but wanted to try too. I'd be interested if they did it again.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,608
    NightHawk:

MF Anthology is a great sampler, those La Reloba's are fucking good!
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,294
    I think we need to petition Alex to make the Original Forum blends again.