Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    both Steve.....both
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    jumping to conclusions... Take some time to look around and get a feel for things before you go spouting off at the mouth. (or keyboard, in this case)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    The job performance scale here.
    If it's 1-7 scale why are the first 6 marked as failures?

• xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Jets and the Giants. I'm soooooo happy they never made it to the Superbowl.
    xmacro:
    I couldn't agree more! I'm from UPSTATE New York, so as far as I'm concerned the New JERSEY! Jets and Giants can suck it... just sayin' :-)
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    I couldn't agree more! I'm from UPSTATE New York, so as far as I'm concerned the New JERSEY! Jets and Giants can suck it... just sayin' :-)
    Bills fan?
    Fourtotheflush:
    ejenne87:
    xmacro:
    Bills fan?
    Born and raised! I hate everything football that comes from anywhere near the city. I am a bit more limited in my baseball and basketball choices though, so I root for the METS and the Knicks. It's been a pretty rough 20 years...
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    that fact that the "Got Screwed" thread is still going
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    xIcedGuardianx:
    People just need to stop posting in it. There's a post by Phil, and Todd that sums it all up nicely. Nothing more needs to be said.
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    People who don't use common courtesy or understand the art of a deal. Hey - I understand you're new to ebay, you can quit mentioning it. Still doesn't give you any reason to act like a jerk!
    The one guy who tries to do my job for me.
    I am so sick and tired of getting orders second hand.

• The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Russ55:
    xIcedGuardianx:
    People just need to stop posting in it. There's a post by Phil, and Todd that sums it all up nicely. Nothing more needs to be said.
    +1. That Ccom moderator that introduced himself a while back needs to just delete the damn thread.

• laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    That only two of three packages I sent out a while back seemed to have found the mark. No word on the last one.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Rain , Snow , anything cold ... except beer of course !!!
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    The fact that I just burned my tongue on hot chocolate at work
    Finally get my first 'gar in three days, chose a NUB Habano... and it was a TOTAL DOG TURD!!!

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    The Sniper:
    Finally get my first 'gar in three days, chose a NUB Habano... and it was a TOTAL DOG TURD!!!

that sux, I haven't been all too impressed with the nub line. I like the cammies, though even they don't quite do it. Not sure what it is.
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Sniper:

that sux, I haven't been all too impressed with the nub line. I like the cammies, though even they don't quite do it. Not sure what it is.
    Used to think they were OK... now it seems like the only one that I can stand is the Cain. Not sure if its just me or not, my pallette has been doing some weird shite lately.

• wwhwangwwhwang Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,863
    I hate when people talk very loudly to themselves when they're next to me. It's very annoying and creepy.
    wwhwang:
    I hate when people talk very loudly to themselves when they're next to me. It's very annoying and creepy.
    O
    M
    F
    G!!!!

I had a coworker who used to sit next to me that did this CONSTANTLY - and with no clutch between his brain and his mouth! Everything he thought came shooting out his mouth. SOOOOOOO irritating!

The first time another cubicle came open in our office, I showed up to the office an hour early the next day and moved all his stuff into it. :-D

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    The Sniper:

I wasn't impressed with the Nub line at all.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    The Sniper:
    phobicsquirrel:
    The Sniper:

Used to think they were OK... now it seems like the only one that I can stand is the Cain. Not sure if its just me or not, my pallette has been doing some weird shite lately.

I have a Cain/Nub sampler en route, I hope it goes better for me.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Cheap people - they drive me up a wall. I live with a roomate who's very cheap, to the point that he'll turn the AC up 1 - 2 degrees if I turn it down 1-2 degrees to cool off, or he buys cheap ass drinking glasses that get wrecked in the dishwasher.

My Dad always taught me to never be cheap with yourself or your family, and that if you buy quality and take care of it, it'll last forever. It drives me up a wall to live with someone who won't spend a few extra bucks to buy quality or spend a few more dollars a month to be comfortable in their own house.

• mfotismfotis Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 720
    skweekz:
    The fact that I have to work........
  • rossdavey2rossdavey2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 979
    That I am the only one working to close out the month and all the extra work that that my bosses could do still is running down hill to me. I know they will be bitching tomorrow about how long month end is taking, but Feck I'm doing the work of 3 people while you guys sit and facebook like 12 year old girls.
  • JCizzleJCizzle Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,910
    Being hungover. I must have had 15 beers last night and I feel like complete a bag of a$$.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    When the big boss is in on Friday morning-------b!tch
    Vulchor:
    When the big boss is in on Friday morning-------b!tch
    Thats weird cause my boss showed up early....
    There goes my half day of peace....

• gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    slow days at work ... they go on FOREVER !!!
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    skweekz:
    The fact they dont serve hot chocolate at my work!