Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• smoke em if you got emsmoke em if you got em Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,119
    Sorry to hear that one bro.
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    yo gabba gabba
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    That cigar.com inbox does not have a way to show if you actually have a msg Inbox (3)
  • deejmemixxdeejmemixx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,064
    Teege:
    That cigar.com inbox does not have a way to show if you actually have a msg Inbox (3)
    +928349237492384
  • jlmartajlmarta Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,440
    Yeah, they keep saying they're working on things we've requested but then they follow that up with telling us to be patient. Hell, I've been logging in for a few years, now, and it hasn't come to pass yet!! They must all be politicians.......
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    People at work, who while being very competent at their job, feel its a license to treat everyone else like they're stupid. Worse yet, they're allowed to do this by management who are too chicken *** to do anything about it. I've come close to punching this guy in the face as hard as I could about 5 times.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    I hate when the sales office thinks they have the right to give my equipment away at a 73% discount.
    Damn it I have a family too you d**kholes.

• DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Customer service reps who don't realize that each order that they enter has to be manually pulled. It doesn't just magically appear on skid 3 seconds later ready for the trucks.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I hate hospitals!
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    I hate Tim Tebow!!!!
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    The guy in the next cube firing up chinese food at 0730! WTF!!
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    When the cap comes off your gar and you have to spend the rest of the time keeping the wrapper from unraveling .
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    Rhamlin:
    When the cap comes off your gar and you have to spend the rest of the time keeping the wrapper from unraveling .
    You need to get yourself some fruit pectin. You can buy it as a liquid (more of a gel like stuff) and it is what is used for glueing the wrappers on sticks. I use a little brush and can do all kinds of different repairs of things that happen to cigars. I keep it in the fridge and it work awesome. Check it out.
    laker1963:
    Rhamlin:
    You need to get yourself some fruit pectin. You can buy it as a liquid (more of a gel like stuff) and it is what is used for glueing the wrappers on sticks. I use a little brush and can do all kinds of different repairs of things that happen to cigars. I keep it in the fridge and it work awesome. Check it out.
    Hmm neat idea , can you get that at the local krigers I wonder?
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    I hate being in a one commode restroom with the door locked and some dumb butt fish eyed knucklehead yanks on the door handle for three to five seconds then knocks on the door like they cant believe someone else might be in there ... dumbas_s es !!! Yes ... YESSSSS ... there is someone else pis_sing , give it a damn break you ignorant *** mofo ! If you will calm your dumbas_s down I will be out as soon as possible as the damn mens room is not where I hang out for sh_its and grins ... I needed to pi_ss , now I'm done and its your damn turn . Maybe I'll wait till you've been there for about a minute then start swinging off the door handle and act like a damn bufoon too !!! People ...... DAMNNNNN !!!
  • ug danug dan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 375
    Getting my truck back from the shop and the radio doesnt work now. Mechanics say it couldnt have been them. Really?!? Just one bigazz coincidence??? Thanks for nothing, jerks!
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    I think I can speak for all of us!! 403
    Teege:
    Right on!
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Rhamlin:
    Teege:
    Right on!
    +1 AGREED!
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Watching my dog scoot his ass across the driveway to get rid of that anal itch. Plus he hits all the cracks(no pun intended) as he goes.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    GreenMachine:
    Watching my dog scoot his ass across the driveway to get rid of that anal itch. Plus he hits all the cracks(no pun intended) as he goes.
    Better the driveway than your living room carpet... gotta love pugs. LOL

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    That my understaffed office is about to get worse.
    Co-worker just got a new job.

I hate when my wife says " You know what we need to do?" because that always translates into "You know what you need to do?"
    The Sniper:
    GreenMachine:

Lol that always cracks me up. Better than when they come in with poop froze to their fur and you don't notice it till there's brown streak on the couch.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    Rhamlin:
    The Sniper:
    GreenMachine:

Lol that always cracks me up. Better than when they come in with poop froze to their fur and you don't notice it till there's brown streak on the couch.
    I think I would have a dog skin couch if something like that happened... :-)

• RampMonkeyRampMonkey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,808
    Not having room for sticks/boxes when deals come up. Missed out on the cu-avana deals and just got out of the chat session with the beard and sounds like they will not be back until spring. so..better get whats left before they are tapped out....
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    FAKE ASS PEOPLE WHO ARE ONLY IN SH!T FOR THEMSELVES
  • james40james40 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,450
    gmill880:
    I hate being in a one commode restroom with the door locked and some dumb butt fish eyed knucklehead yanks on the door handle for three to five seconds then knocks on the door like they cant believe someone else might be in there ... dumbas_s es !!! Yes ... YESSSSS ... there is someone else pis_sing , give it a damn break you ignorant *** mofo ! If you will calm your dumbas_s down I will be out as soon as possible as the damn mens room is not where I hang out for sh_its and grins ... I needed to pi_ss , now I'm done and its your damn turn . Maybe I'll wait till you've been there for about a minute then start swinging off the door handle and act like a damn bufoon too !!! People ...... DAMNNNNN !!!
    to add - if there are four crappers and you are say the far left, the rest are empty, and someone takes the one right next to you. Seriously?
  • skweekzskweekz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,218
    james40:
    gmill880:
    to add - if there are four crappers and you are say the far left, the rest are empty, and someone takes the one right next to you. Seriously?

The Urinal Game will help those fellas learn the right place to stand!
  • dowjr1dowjr1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 600
    When someone steals your cell phone at lunch and Sprint tells you (for the next 4 hours) the phone is still in the restaurant. When you go back in they are all like "Nope didn't find it." Then the owner says, "Oh I asked the employees and they all said they did not find or have the phone...and I believe them. So I will not pay for a replacement. I have to question the technology that says it never left the restaurant." Really?