Home Non Cigar Related

Things I Hate

Comments

• SaVasSaVas Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 250
    I hate "political correctness"
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Hate when I'm working out, doing a bench press, and some asshat who's curling more than he should be, drops his weights just 2 feet away - annoying as hell when I've got the dumbells above my head and that loud SMACK on the floor causes me to flinch
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    People who I politely deal with/put up with all day talk to me like I really care.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    xmacro:
    Hate when I'm working out, doing a bench press, and some asshat who's curling more than he should be, drops his weights just 2 feet away - annoying as hell when I've got the dumbells above my head and that loud SMACK on the floor causes me to flinch

Asshat is just a great word! I think it is nearly perfectly descriptive.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    I hate these new pop boy band bitches who think they are country and take up damn good radio space on my country station. Eric church said it best in lotta boot left to fill: "you sing about johnny cash, the man in black wouldve whipped your ass!"
  • ljlljl Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 819
    I hate when people take a good idea and twist it around until it sucks. Anybody ever heard of the 5 whys? Here's how it works: when you have a problem you ask yourself "why" five times to get to the root cause. This works well and sometimes you have your root cause by why #3. My boss found out about this concept and has taken to asking others why five times whenever they make a mistake. I tried to explain that asking others just makes you seem like you're not listening - he told me he was "coaching" me to do this the "right way"(he was clearly pretty offended that I was questioning his authority).
    ljl:
    I hate when people take a good idea and twist it around until it sucks. Anybody ever heard of the 5 whys? Here's how it works: when you have a problem you ask yourself "why" five times to get to the root cause. This works well and sometimes you have your root cause by why #3. My boss found out about this concept and has taken to asking others why five times whenever they make a mistake. I tried to explain that asking others just makes you seem like you're not listening - he told me he was "coaching" me to do this the "right way"(he was clearly pretty offended that I was questioning his authority).

You shoulda asked him "why?"

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,561
    I hate Pharyngitis and upper resp infections...
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I hate hookers with real teeth. dentures removed = awesome
    dennisking:
    I hate hookers with real teeth. dentures removed = [thumbup]

ahhh the G.J.
    Lmao

My friend who just mentioned the band FUEL...
    Now I can't stop singing "Hemorrhage"

F'n Motherf'n Health care passing tax raising son of a motherf'n night walking egg sucking piece of gutter trash.
    DAMN this bill passing!!!!

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    It's not over yet. Legal challenges are sure to come. November will be sweet revenge when we throw these bozo's on their ear.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    stephen_hannibal:
    F'n Motherf'n Health care passing tax raising son of a motherf'n night walking egg sucking piece of gutter trash.
    DAMN this bill passing!!!!

not just taxes... insurance premiums as well.

since preexisting conditions must be covered the "risk" that the insurance companies are taking by selling you insurance is no longer a "risk" it is now a sure thing they will have to pay out, they have to get that money from somewhere. that somewhere is from healthy people in their policies.

oh... i hate Fascism.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    fla-gypsy:
    It's not over yet. Legal challenges are sure to come. November will be sweet revenge when we throw these bozo's on their ear.
    the history for overturning entitlement programs in the US is bleak.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,023
    Never has the Federal Govt legislated that private citizens are required to purchase something when not seeking some privilege issued by the Govt. This will be interesting after Obama dissed the Supreme Court at his SOTU (very bad taste I might add). The same court who will ultimately decide if this is unconstitutional or not.
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Seeing the end of a roll of toilet paper far too prematurely, say right when you are reaching for it. That pisses me off.
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    betasynn:
    Seeing the end of a roll of toilet paper far too prematurely, say right when you are reaching for it. That pisses me off.
    so true. i hate it when you are up in your tree house enjoyin a nice stoagie and all of the sudden you start prairie doggin! then you have to hurry inside to the bathroom but it is the middle of the night and you dont wanna wake anyone up! worst night ever man...
  • betasynnbetasynn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,249
    Alex Williams:
    betasynn:
    so true. i hate it when you are up in your tree house enjoyin a nice stoagie and all of the sudden you start prairie doggin! then you have to hurry inside to the bathroom but it is the middle of the night and you dont wanna wake anyone up! worst night ever man...
    Oh, I hate suddenly having the urge to purge while enjoying a cigar, that sucks. Also, when you go into a library bathroom, and you need to take a load off, and right as you push out that noisy fart/crap, like eight people walk into the bathroom. When the door is open, the whole library can probably hear it.
  • VulchorVulchor Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,176
    I hate having a blowout (safe thank God) on a tire that has a TON of tread left on it----and having to fork out $170 for the new one...at Wally Mart no less.
    I hate that I have spent so much and that I have no space for the 85 sticks in the mail... No wait.
    I hate that I didn't find this hobby sooner... that's what I meant.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    When my boys at 'CUSE play $HITTY basketball in the Sweet Sixteen... Makes for a rough ending to what was a pretty decent day.
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214

F'in spiders. One bit me on the leg and ive got a big-ass infection and cant work out/play rugby/DRINK ALCOHOL for over a week. FML

pnaylon:

F'in spiders. One bit me on the leg and ive got a big-ass infection and cant work out/play rugby/DRINK ALCOHOL for over a week. FML

Lance it and burn the infection out!!!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    My Boss..... My "F"ing Boss !
  • pnaylonpnaylon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 214
    stephen_hannibal:
    pnaylon:

Lance it and burn the infection out!!!! THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!
    bhahahahaha ill cauterize it with my cigar

• The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    I hate that I have to go back to work
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    The Cank:
    I hate that I have to go back to work
    +1
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    kuzi16:
    fla-gypsy:
    the history for overturning entitlement programs in the US is bleak.
    I'm not entirely sure about that; Historically speaking, the USSC is much more bold about ruling against the Executive when the President becomes unpopular (yes, the USSC pays attention to the poll numbers of the Executive) . . . not to mention Presidents that put them down in their State of the Union speech.

Anyway, I hate studying for the Bar exam

• Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    I hate Old Navy commercials.