I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

1545556575860»

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:
    kaspera79:
    pelirrojo:
    I just got a paycheck with 20 hours personal time, 30 hours vacation, and 30 hours holiday pay. I didn't work a split second for an entire pay period! Hells yeah!
    Sounds like you work for the state.. I have a similar situation this pay period with the Holidays, Sick time, Vacation Time, "Weather Closures" (like yesterday and today) and Personal Days. Gotta' love that.

Close, local gov't haha.
    Yeah, I work for the State of Illinois, They take care of us. Looks like another "Bonus" day on Friday. Too damn cold they say.
    damn, i need to switch career paths! lol
  • RainRain Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 8,761
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DID NOT KNOW SPACE BAR SCROLLED DOWN ONE PAGE?!?!Rawr. I love it.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    Rain:
    AM I THE ONLY PERSON WHO DID NOT KNOW SPACE BAR SCROLLED DOWN ONE PAGE?!?!Rawr. I love it.
    well I just learned something new today!!! thank you brother.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,070
    twistedstem:
    Rain:
    +1
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Chemnitz:
    twistedstem:
    Rain:
    +1
    Hmmm. I still prefer rolling the mouse wheel.
    It's pretty useful if I'm browsing for stuff, but for sure the mouse wheel is more precise. Thing is, my new mouse sucks. It does not click when you scroll, so it's less precise. First world problems.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 868
    I love when you're the first one to open a fresh jar of peanut butter. It's all smooth on top and whatnot. Yeah. Just did it.
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    youngryan216:
    I love when you're the first one to open a fresh jar of peanut butter. It's all smooth on top and whatnot. Yeah. Just did it.
    The OCD in me agrees; however, I don't like peanut butter. I just spread it for the kids. For whatever reason they can't figure out the jelly. I'm trying to get them to make the switch from grape to strawberry because it's easier to spread, but they just won't go there.
    Finding things you forgot you lost. I was at my old house cleaning and found one of those travel bottles of drank. What's a man to do? Make the best of a bad situation.imageimage
  • jd50aejd50ae Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,109
    Rain:
    Finding things you forgot you lost. I was at my old house cleaning and found one of those travel bottles of drank. What's a man to do? Make the best of a bad situation.imageimage

Learn to crop your photos......you take up too much space. As usual.
    Yup...0 fvcks found :)
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    People that are really good at the internet. Also, titties, whisky(note the lack of an e), sunshine, and titties. Did I mention titties? Oh, and whisky!
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    just got taxes done and don't owe any $$ woohoo!!!

getting a little $ back from the feds too !!

and.....

wait for it.....

a whole $9 back from the state.
    damn going to have to try hard to not spend it all in one place lol
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Over posting in cigar forums.....
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
  • SM0K3YSM0K3Y Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 519
    Rain:

Nice!! Fantastic game