Home Cigar 101

I'm new to the trading.....

lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
is there a list of rules that one can suggest to abide by? I don't want to step on any toes and want to remain in good standing.

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,454
    try to set up a trade and offer to send first. That's a pretty easy way to get on the good traders list.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I have a couple in the works right now. Just want to make sure everything goes smoothly.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Well there is actually a posted Etiquette thread, linked below if you want to read through it...

http://www.cigar.com/cs/forums/thread/72903.aspx
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    I will make sure to post up that you are a good trader once those sticks get here. Good press is all they want and I'll make sure to give it to you.
  • shamrockedshamrocked Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 285
    yea I am considering trading some sticks -- I can't add anymore to my humi right now so might as well trade for some to change up what i have
  • Garen BGaren B Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 977
    shamrocked:
    yea I am considering trading some sticks -- I can't add anymore to my humi right now so might as well trade for some to change up what i have
    Be careful, the BOTL's and SOTL's here are generous, you might end up having to burn a few to make some space for a bomb from someone.
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Be careful, the BOTL's and SOTL's here are generous, you might end up having to burn a few to make some space for a bomb from someone.
    Are there many SOTLs here? I'm curious to know what they smoke......
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    lilwing88:
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Cigars. Smile [:)]
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Standard rules in the cigar pay it forward is that you send all your cigars that reside in your humidor to your mooch .......... hey lilwing who is your mooch anways ?????????????????????
    j0z3r:
    lilwing88:
    Garen B:
    shamrocked:
    Cigars. Smile [:)]
    I walked into that one......LOL
    kingjk729:
    Standard rules in the cigar pay it forward is that you send all your cigars that reside in your humidor to your mooch .......... hey lilwing who is your mooch anways ?????????????????????
    Nice try.......