Home Non Cigar Related

Fluff post thread

Comments

• jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    FLUFF!!!!! I'm gonna be in some fluffin' trouble with my better half....

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

Best of luck with that, John. I'm going to have Andy start labeling my packages "cottonballs", for some reason my wife is terrified of them. That way I know she won't be digging through my mail!
    Haha....thanks dude - I appreciate it.
    And good idea on having Andy label your packages as something different, but wouldn't she get suspicious if you started getting a lot of "cottonballs" in the mail?? LMAO
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Doesn't it figure the one day I have a package being delivered from CCOM I have to go out of town for work....normally this wouldn't be a problem since I always get home before my fiance, but since I'll be out of town, she'll beat me home and see the package first.
    And since she has told me no more buying cigars until July (LOL) I imagine I'll be in the dog house when I get home....FLLUFFFFFF!!!
    Better get her something nice on the way home today, maybe that will help my cause.

Best of luck with that, John. I'm going to have Andy start labeling my packages "cottonballs", for some reason my wife is terrified of them. That way I know she won't be digging through my mail!
    And good idea on having Andy label your packages as something different, but wouldn't she get suspicious if you started getting a lot of "cottonballs" in the mail?? LMAO

Dammit! Foiled again...
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Dammit! Foiled again...
    It was a good idea though for sure - sorry to burst your bubble.

But you're on the right track, there's gotta be some loophole that we can use to get as many cigars as we want without pissing off our wives/fiances too much.....hmm
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    jgibv:

Dammit! Foiled again...
    It was a good idea though for sure - sorry to burst your bubble.

But you're on the right track, there's gotta be some loophole that we can use to get as many cigars as we want without pissing off our wives/fiances too much.....hmm

We could do like doc and have them sent to our workplace where we just happen to have a spare humidor handy. Just a thought...
    Toombes:
    We could do like doc and have them sent to our workplace where we just happen to have a spare humidor handy. Just a thought...
    You may be on to something there....have the cigars sent to the office then take them home when the time is right.

Also I found something that may help turn the table in our favor.... Marital Bliss Calculator CLICKCLICKCLICK
    jgibv:
    Toombes:
    You may be on to something there....have the cigars sent to the office then take them home when the time is right.

Also I found something that may help turn the table in our favor.... Marital Bliss Calculator CLICKCLICKCLICK

Viewed and saved!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,910
    I got a nasty reputation and I aint afraid to show it, show it, show it - IM FLUFFY AND I KNOW IT!!! :-)

• RBeckomRBeckom Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,099
    My teeth, mt teeth, I swallowed my teeth! Whatever should I do?
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    taythegibs:
    gum it.

:-)
    Trying this to see if I can figure out how to post gif's... could it be this easy????

Apparently it can! :-) Fluff on me bruddahs!!! :-)

• StreaterStreater Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
    I misread the title of this thread and thought there was 57 pages discussing, "fluffers". I was appalled, yet I still clicked. I'm going to hell.
    Got a little sun burnt today while golfin and forgot my cigars at home so didn't have anything to smoke on the course......FLUFF -
  • marineatbn03marineatbn03 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,634
    jgibv:
    Got a little sun burnt today while golfin and forgot my cigars at home so didn't have anything to smoke on the course......FLUFF -
    Sinner
    marineatbn03:
    jgibv:
    Sinner
    I know right? Amateur mistake.......
    Ducks swim. They taste good too.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    I just put the "rainbow game" on my bucket list. I just started a bucket list.
    I can't remember if I took the right meds tonight.
    Worked a ten hour shift at McD's today, a 9johnny hr shift yesterday, and snother 9hr shift tomorrow... too much fast food!!!!
    taythegibs:
    Worked a ten hour shift at McD's today, a 9johnny hr shift yesterday, and snother 9hr shift tomorrow... too much fast food!!!!
    That's a lot of fluffin work bro! But you gotta get that $$$ to feed the cigar frenzy !!!
    jgibv:
    taythegibs:
    That's a lot of fluffin work bro! But you gotta get that $$$ to feed the cigar frenzy !!!
    True that, been averaging about fifteen hours a week for the last couple of months, but next week i got 40.5 hrs! going to actually have money in the bank!
    Life is good. Unless you stick your finger in your eye. Then it sucks.
  • JaxcolonJaxcolon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    Roberto99:
    Just recently got started on my bucket list as well. Never to young or to old right.
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:
    Just recently got started on my bucket list as well. Never to young or to old right.

Unless your 99 and about to go skydiving without A parachute.:-)
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or bungie jumping without a rope...
  • JaxcolonJaxcolon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    jgibv:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or maybe one or the other of those things IS on the bucket list... still not to late, boom.
    Jaxcolon:
    jgibv:
    RBeckom:
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Or maybe one or the other of those things IS on the bucket list... still not to late, boom.

Way to suck the fun out of this one. Thanks dude.:-)
    Jaxcolon:
    Roberto99:

Unless your in the path of A Great White Shark while eating A rare T-bone steak while also swimming.
    I am quite tired today....
    Gray clouds and no sun in the sky today; and 5 restless nights has left me in a haze for the past 24 hours.

I will not have another cup of coffee today because then I won't sleep tonight...
    I need to rest, I think that after dinner I will fire take a long walk/jog with the dog to wear myself out. Then I shall light up a relaxing cigar then try to get a good night's sleep.