Home Ratings & Reviews

AB Tempus Quorum

FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
Any advice on this cigar? I may want to pick some up.

Comments

• Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    I'm guessing you mean the Quadram box press? If so I love the cigar, even though I generally stay away from box pressed it is one i do not hesitate to buy. I don't know your tastes but mine run toward maduros. AB tempus/MoW are just about tied for my favorite Habano I think.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    I'd pick some up if only I could find 10 for $40........ ;-)
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    Cooper33:
    I generally stay away from box pressed
    Cooper - Why exactly is this? Feel? Look? Something else? Some of my favorite sticks are box-pressed, and I've noticed that it seems to provide a sharp burn and solid draw...
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    lilwing88:
    Nice hint wing... I actualy did pick some of these up, that's a pretty great price but I bet Ccom would match or beat it if you let them know what was up.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,555
    totally forgot about this yesterday! If I call tomorrow, hopefully Ccom will match it!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Yeah, the Quadrum is my favorite size for the Tempus. Damn good smoke.
  • Cooper33Cooper33 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 168
    Hays:
    Cooper33:
    Cooper - Why exactly is this? Feel? Look? Something else? Some of my favorite sticks are box-pressed, and I've noticed that it seems to provide a sharp burn and solid draw...
    Yep I agree with you on the burn and draw, it's simply how it feels. I'm not sure how to explain it, but my mouth doesn't like em. If it's a smoke that is really exceptional my tastebuds take over and I don't mind so much.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    Cooper33:
    Hays:
    Cooper33:
    Yep I agree with you on the burn and draw, it's simply how it feels. I'm not sure how to explain it, but my mouth doesn't like em. If it's a smoke that is really exceptional my tastebuds take over and I don't mind so much.
    Speaking of box pressed, the most extreme box pressed cigar I ever had was a RP I-Press. And I'd have to say it is one of the tastiest smokes I've ever had.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Krieg:
    Cooper33:
    Hays:
    Cooper33:
    Speaking of box pressed, the most extreme box pressed cigar I ever had was a RP I-Press. And I'd have to say it is one of the tastiest smokes I've ever had.

Looking forward to trying one of the I-press does it taste similar to any other RP Krieg ?
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    10 for $40? Call Jeff Jackson at ccom, ask him to give you the same price the deal of the day was for the quadrum in December. $3 a cigar, not $4 and they'll do it any day of the week as long as you ask and they have enough in stock to hook you up.
  • HaysHays Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,262
    TatuajeVI:
    lilwing88:
    10 for $40? Call Jeff Jackson at ccom, ask him to give you the same price the deal of the day was for the quadrum in December. $3 a cigar, not $4 and they'll do it any day of the week as long as you ask and they have enough in stock to hook you up.
    I love Ccom...it's a wonder how they stay in business with all the deals they rock for us.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    gmill880:
    Krieg:
    Cooper33:
    Hays:
    Cooper33:

Looking forward to trying one of the I-press does it taste similar to any other RP Krieg ?
    If I had to pick a cigar this tasted most like, I would have to pick the Vintage 90. But it does have it's own personality so to speak. Give it try, if you like RP's smokes, you will like this one.
  • LukoLuko Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,004
    Krieg:
    gmill880:
    Krieg:
    Cooper33:
    Hays:
    Cooper33:

If I had to pick a cigar this tasted most like, I would have to pick the Vintage 90. But it does have it's own personality so to speak. Give it try, if you like RP's smokes, you will like this one.
    I agree...definitely the best i-press I've had the pleasure of firing up.
  • gmill880gmill880 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,947
    Luko:
    Krieg:
    gmill880:
    Krieg:
    Cooper33:
    Hays:
    Cooper33:

I agree...definitely the best i-press I've had the pleasure of firing up.

Thanks guys ...I'll give it a try. I like the 90 and 92 so I should like these as well .