Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where's the Kaboom? (NEW GAME)

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,567
    There is no question if its a boy or girl.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    Ok not getting any action of B'sOTL in need so we must all be stocked well lol....lets try this....a little cigar trivia.....probably an easy question but none the less first person in with the correct answer gets KABOOMED (1 winner only)

QUESTION

Is there any way for an American to buy a Cuban Cigar legally? If so how?

• mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Diamondog:
    Ok not getting any action of B'sOTL in need so we must all be stocked well lol....lets try this....a little cigar trivia.....probably an easy question but none the less first person in with the correct answer gets KABOOMED (1 winner only)

QUESTION

Is there any way for an American to buy a Cuban Cigar legally?

renounce their citzenship, and not use american money?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    Diamondog:

QUESTION

no.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Buy it in international waters
    xmacro:
    Buy it in international waters
    to the letter of the law you would still be in violation of the embargo.
    might not be if the ship was flying another countries flag; if I recall, ships can choose which national laws apply to them when they pick which flag to fly. Not 100% on this, but hey - I want that bomb
  • brotheradambrotheradam Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 896
    Should I be brazen and ask to be KABOOMED ?
    Bah, I'm changing my answer, if that's allowed - Pre-embargo cubans can be bought and smoked legally
    The only way for an American to legally buy a cuban cigar, is to buy a pre-embargo. per the law it is illegal for an american (anywhere in the world) to purchase embargoed goods, it is also illegal to use american currency to purchase embargoed goods, now what is legal and what happens in the real world are often toe different animlas
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Diamondog:

QUESTION

No action from new BOTL's?? Look at me, my join date, my posts.....hell, I cant even spell Ciegar! Rob did send me 5 sticks though so far! And to your question......Yes, you can go online or anywhere you know that sell real Cubans and purchase them. Remember....its only illegal if you get caught. BAM! Where my sticks at..
    PM to you Zeebra
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:

QUESTION

No action from new BOTL's?? Look at me, my join date, my posts.....hell, I cant even spell Ciegar! Rob did send me 5 sticks though so far! And to your question......Yes, you can go online or anywhere you know that sell real Cubans and purchase them. Remember....its only illegal if you get caught. BAM! Where my sticks at..
    ROTFLMAO BAM even if you get Caught ....... what are they going to do........ LOL Nothing if you purchased them from someplace else... its like posseing an Eagle Feather rarley enforced... you just dont go carrying the eagle feather around with you (unless your a Card Carrying Native American) So now what? LOL this Law pertains to those with Dealers Licenses from what I can see , My brother just came back from an excursion to the tropics... brought Home 2 boxes of Cohiba's and Mailed home another 3...........
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    zeebra:
    Diamondog:

QUESTION

Somebody send the guy a cigar for that one, hell I'll do it gimme an address. haha, love the answer.
    No worries j0z3r, I got some on the way to Zeebra.
    xmacro:
    Bah, I'm changing my answer, if that's allowed - Pre-embargo cubans can be bought and smoked legally
    WE HAVE A WINNER, 2 people gave the answer I was looking for, honorable mention to mustlove, excellent detailed answer just 1 post too late lol....all the answers were good and humorous....new guys/B'sOTL in need....I waited for a couple days and got absolutely NO action from anyone via PM or even a message in the thread, I would have hooked up had I gotten before I changed the game, sorry guys, there will be lots of op's. X PM me your info please and I will get your pkg out.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Can I jump in here yet?

If so, then PM me a target of your choice. I'll give it until 3pm Friday, then announce that a target was acquired.
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    lilwing88:
    Can I jump in here yet?

If so, then PM me a target of your choice. I'll give it until 3pm Friday, then announce that a target was acquired.
    check your pm homie, i gotta guy in mind for ya
    I like this game guys! It's organized chaos!
    Alex Williams:
    You got a vote for someone to bomb? PM me a target.... still need a few more votes by tomorrow at 3pm.
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    You got a vote for someone to bomb? PM me a target.... still need a few more votes by tomorrow at 3pm.
    pm sent
    lilwing88:
    Alex Williams:
    you gots a pm bro!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Well, I have an unusual bomb. Does anyone know of any BOTLs here that truly need some extra storage space? Along with a few nice sticks to help stock it......

If anyone knows someone on the board here who needs some storage, shoot me their addy and if you know what their set-up is now, thanks!
    alienmisprint:
    Well, I have an unusual bomb. Does anyone know of any BOTLs here that truly need some extra storage space? Along with a few nice sticks to help stock it......

If anyone knows someone on the board here who needs some storage, shoot me their addy and if you know what their set-up is now, thanks!
    I'm confused...
    Alex Williams:
    alienmisprint:

I'm confused...
    I'm thinkin he might have a humi of some sort to bomb?????
    Diamondog:
    Alex Williams:
    alienmisprint:

I'm confused...
    I'm thinkin he might have a humi of some sort to bomb?????
    Oh wow! That is extremely generous of you tony! You are gonna make that poor soul you are gonna bomb the he'll out of very happy! Haha
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    Not saying exactly what it is, it might be a big piece of tupperware, you never know. I just noticed a few people recently have been saying they didn't have enough storage, so I figured I could help out. I kind of stumbled onto something I don't really need, and I'd love to see it go to a good, needing home, lol.
    haha well either way, it is very generous of you! Take a complement dammit! ;) lmao
    Target acquired....... Thanks to all who voted.