Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Where's the Kaboom? (NEW GAME)

Comments

• alienmisprintalienmisprint Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,961
    It would be great too if I get this package mailed out by Monday, so I will probably pick the target Monday morning.
    In the interest of getting a deserving target, I will take self-submissions, but I need to know what your set up is now. As in, only have tupperware, maybe have a 20-ct humi and overflow bags, etc. I'll be selecting the target on Monday morning.
  • dsaylesdsayles Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 123
    alienmisprint:
    In the interest of getting a deserving target, I will take self-submissions, but I need to know what your set up is now. As in, only have tupperware, maybe have a 20-ct humi and overflow bags, etc. I'll be selecting the target on Monday morning.
    PM sent
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,914
    alienmisprint:
    Pm Sent
    Target selected, thanks to everyone who submitted.
  • KriegKrieg Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,068
    This seems to be an interesting game, wish I had the room. Need to start seasoning my other humi so I can get in on this :)
  • madurofanmadurofan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,152
    You people are nuts, a bombing thread? What happened to good old fashioned blowing an unsuspecting brothers mailbox into little toothpicks.
    Bomb left bay doors today....
    alienmisprint:
    Bomb left bay doors today....
    LOL BOMBS AWAY! This threads a TriP
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    madurofan:
    You people are nuts, a bombing thread? What happened to good old fashioned blowing an unsuspecting brothers mailbox into little toothpicks.
    I think you and I scared them....

BTW thank you all for your sneaky attack!!! Very gracious.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,349
    I guess I'm in the minority but how does this work? One person says they'll throw the bomb while everyone pm's them with a vote?
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    I guess I'm in the minority but how does this work? One person says they'll throw the bomb while everyone pm's them with a vote?
    Correct. Whoeer gets the most votes, gets blown up. Then someone else says they wanna be the bomber and people pm them votes for the bomb-reciever.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,169
    I did a trivia thing in here.....do it however you like.....I thinks its all good....BOTL in need, funniest joke, possibilities are endless lol
  • mustluvcigarsmustluvcigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 686
    Diamondog:
    I did a trivia thing in here.....do it however you like.....I thinks its all good....BOTL in need, funniest joke, possibilities are endless lol
    indeed :)
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    BOTL in need. New to cigars and about to buy a humidor. Thinking about a 50 count, but not decided yet. I have 3 zip lock bags, well, thanks to the guys here to start me off with. Wife is pretty cool now with the cigars = )

BOLT in need here fellas.

Oh ya, you guys are f**in crazy with these bombs! The last guy who got bombed needed a bomb squad before he stepped into his house!
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    From one newb to another, get at least a 100 ct humi. You can thank me later with a bomb.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    minibeezy:
    From one newb to another, get at least a 100 ct humi. You can thank me later with a bomb.

seconded, get at LEAST a 100 ct., you can also thank me with a bomb hahaha
  • The CankThe Cank Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 799
    F*%# a 100 count ! Go with a 300 count to be safe ! You can get one for pretty cheap. Spend the extra money and then you can thank me with Minibeezy's and Illinoisgolf99 bomb ! :-)
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,515
    So who is gonna be the new bomber??
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,921
    I have some smokes in need of a good home. I am looking for someone sorta new, with LOTS of free space for stogies, and who wants to try some some new stuff. Self nominations are welcome. I will make my decision tomorrow evening.

This is going to be an epic bombing. I might even include some temporary storage...
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    ejenne87:
    I have some smokes in need of a good home. I am looking for someone sorta new, with LOTS of free space for stogies, and who wants to try some some new stuff. Self nominations are welcome. I will make my decision tomorrow evening.

This is going to be an epic bombing. I might even include some temporary storage...
    PM sent

Think I'm gonna have to come up with a target-selection method myself soon; got a few ideas rattling around that just need to be fleshed out
    The Cank:
    F*%# a 100 count ! Go with a 300 count to be safe ! You can get one for pretty cheap. Spend the extra money and then you can thank me with Minibeezy's and Illinoisgolf99 bomb ! :-)
    I just got married bro, and I need to keep it that way...lol.

I show up with a 300 count humidor, I might have to sleep in it that night!

If I send you a bomb, its giong to be with all the stogies you sent me to begin with! hahaha.
    ejenne87:

I can help your situation.

My home is pretty nice, 3 bedroom upstairs, gameroom, master downstairs with a theater room, living room, dining room, breakfast area and kitchen. I would consider my home pretty good.

Sorta New? Joined here a bit over a month ago and I have smoked probably about 5 cigars since joining here.

LOTS of free space? Working on it as we speak, lookin at the 50-75 count so far.....the crazy ppl above are telling me to get a 300 count humidor! Unless I sleep in it, my wife is gonna hurt me in places where it will hurt when I cough.

New stuff...I'd like to try

Oh yea....I'm nominating myself. LOL.
    ejenne87:

PM SENT
    zeebra:
    The Cank:
    I just got married bro, and I need to keep it that way...lol.

I show up with a 300 count humidor, I might have to sleep in it that night!

If I send you a bomb, its giong to be with all the stogies you sent me to begin with! hahaha.

Its ok I had to sleep in my new 300cnt for a few days when I got it. The important thing here is that i got a humi BIG ENOUGH TO SLEEP IN !!!! Thats a lot of cigars !
    ejenne87:

PM Sent
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    If some of the newer guys would like some help filling out their humidors feel free to send me a pm. I could probably do enough for 2 packages depending on the size. 5,10,15 sticks, around there.
  • minibeezyminibeezy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 257
    PM to you sir.
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    minibeezy:
    PM to you sir.
    And replied.