Home Cigar 101

seasoning my new humi...

2»

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    she is officially stocked...
    Photobucket

Photobucket

not sure what to celebrate with... Should I go with a DPG JJ torp, Casa Magna, Oliva Master Blends or RP Decade?
    the fiance is gonna join me for the first time... she's havin a 5V Gold...
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Congrats on the beautifully filled humi (and on getting the fiance to smoke a cigar with you)! I'd celebrate with the decade; if she's having her first cigar ever then I think the aroma of the decade will be the easiest for her to hang out next to. Enjoy, whatever you choose.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Congrats!! She's now officially "yours"
  • zeebrazeebra Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,166
    Very nice bro! Congrats on the "filled" humidor! I feel like a kid at Christmas now waiting for my very first humidor coming.
  • Dark RoastDark Roast Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 463
    Congrats - That is one beautiful lookng filled humi. The outside is gorgeous too! He does some incredible work with wood!
  • robbyrasrobbyras Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,487
    it's not even close to being filled... the top trays have a bunch more space... the send tray has barely anything on it... the bottom is empty... lots of room to grow... hmmm... what to buy...
  • laker1963laker1963 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,046
    robbyras:
    she is officially stocked...
    Photobucket

Photobucket

not sure what to celebrate with... Should I go with a DPG JJ torp, Casa Magna, Oliva Master Blends or RP Decade?
    the fiance is gonna join me for the first time... she's havin a 5V Gold...
    Whatever you do DON'T smoke the Master Blends 111. They are aweful sticks. In fact if you would like to get that thing (and any others) out of your nice new Humi before it can do any damage to the rest of your sticks you just let me know. I will send you out a trade to take those ugly, aweful tasting things off your hands for you. Cause that's just the kind of guy I am. LMAO