Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    El Titan De Bronze Habano Sungrown from the Shizz. What a hot little number this is. Thanks Jim!
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    Smoking a diesel Cruicible tonight. Age is doing good for this cigar hopefully they keep getting better
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    Had a Quesada Molotov...great cigar..taste, burn and look!
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    Sitting out with a Punch Bareknuckle tonight.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Monte media noche no 2 with two years on it, hitting the spot.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    pelirrojo:
    El Titan De Bronze Habano Sungrown from the Shizz. What a hot little number this is. Thanks Jim!
    If you like that, give the Redemption maduro a shot! Especially in robusto... they are amazing.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    It's official. My favorite new to me cigar is the CLE Cuarenta...I love this cigar, Medium in body with a fantastic aroma and flavor profile of leather, wood and nuttiness that I completely enjoyed. Perfect construction, burn and draw. One of my top five ever for sure.
  • Roberto99Roberto99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,077
    kaspera79:
    It's official. My favorite new to me cigar is the CLE Cuarenta...I love this cigar, Medium in body with a fantastic aroma and flavor profile of leather, wood and nuttiness that I completely enjoyed. Perfect construction, burn and draw. One of my top five ever for sure.
    Good to know I was just looking at this one today thinking I might like it based on profile. Just finished a Flor de la Antillas toro tonight. Pretty dang good. Not sure about cigar of the year but...The first half was really interesting with mild spice, and a wood vs leather battle going on. Second half changed and was less interesting to me, the construction was flawless however. I could see a really high rating if only smoking the first 1/3-1/2 of this one. Very well balanced.
  • big chunksbig chunks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,607
    smoking a La Aurora Puro Vintage 2003 tonight
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    Just had a 5vherfador classic while contemplating purchasing an opus x...
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,898
    Padilla Artemis - not a fan but the beer was good and sitting outside watching it pour in the middle of January in STL was nice.

Photobucket
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    brianetz1:
    Padilla Artemis - not a fan but the beer was good and sitting outside watching it pour in the middle of January in STL was nice.

Photobucket
    ohh you're from st louis. cooool. i used to live in columbia.
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    columbia missouri. went basically k through 12 there. came out to california for college. i still love my tigers though. part of the reasons I like the niners is due to justin and aldon smith. MIZ ZOU
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    columbia missouri. went basically k through 12 there. came out to california for college. i still love my tigers though. part of the reasons I like the niners is due to justin and aldon smith. MIZ ZOU
    Love the tigers. Went to SEMO (chased a girl), but grew up on Mizzou's campus because my dad and 2 uncles are alums. Do yourself a favor and head back there for a football game. Fun environment now a days.
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:
    jliu:
    brianetz1:

Photobucket
    Mo or IL?

If MO a Mizzou alum?
    Love the tigers. Went to SEMO (chased a girl), but grew up on Mizzou's campus because my dad and 2 uncles are alums. Do yourself a favor and head back there for a football game. Fun environment now a days.
    nice man. i used to go to a ton of mizzou football games when I was in high school. I miss that. gotta get back out there when our boys try to do a bit better next year in the SEC!
    T52 toro from last march, delish!
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    Genesis the Project

Read some reviews, and several mentioned a "mystery flavor" at the end that the reviewer just couldn't put his finger on. I think I figured it out...popcorn. Movie theater popcorn, lightly buttered and slightly burnt. I know my popcorn, and that's what it seemed like to me. Like some burned bits from a bad batch got mixed in with the next batch and served up. Not entirely unpleasant, though, despite my usual dislike for popcorn in general and burned popcorn in particular.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    First I had a Papas Fritas (huge thanks to Bigshizza, and Teege had one as well, we both really enjoyed them)

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Then I had a disappointing Cohiba... was great constuction, just weak and uninteresting...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • bigjohn125bigjohn125 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 476
    I had a Room 101. meh...
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    From the bomb that Webmost Davis sent me ...
    Great cigar for my after work walk with the dog. Thanks Davis for the great smoke!!

• jeep edsonjeep edson Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 826
    skull and bones little boy. original release as it was capped at both ends. great smoke. stinks it is so short but still smoked well over an hour.
  • Gino USMCGino USMC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 127
    My first EP Carrillo and I'm a fan. image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    262 parabigm from rcy, great cigar!!
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Mag46 and a decaf latte
    parti time. culebra style. op op op op op. culebra style.

just smoked my first man o war....pretty good. not my fav, but pretty good.
    Illusione phantom 2010, yum!