Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    amz1301:
    Along with some Ron Zacapa 23

How much rest does that Nording have on it.. I smoked a bunch of the white band/ gold star sticks.
  • amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    kaspera79:
    amz1301:
    Along with some Ron Zacapa 23

How much rest does that Nording have on it.. I smoked a bunch of the white band/ gold star sticks.
    Not sure, I've had it about a year. B&M I go to still has some more I think. Very nice little smoke. I like this size, mini torpedo I guess.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    twistedstem:
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    A puffmaster blaster bomb!
    Uploaded with Snapbucket (Original)
    darn, wrong thread. sorry
    wrong thread but nice indeed,what in the world is a drew estate egg??
    It's a cigar that looks like it's pregnant lol
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Thanks to y2pascoe for the mf la bijou torp I am enjoying in this frozen tundra!
    Steve2010:
    cCuldnt wait, huh. You just got those didn't you?
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    chemforever:
    Steve2010:
    cCuldnt wait, huh. You just got those didn't you?
    Couldn't resist. Yea, I picked them up this weekend. One word: Infriggincredible. Laying the rest down for a while.
  • TeegeTeege Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 660
    Oliva v robusto we will see how a couple years rest treated this thing.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
  • MartelMartel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,423
    insomnniapb:
    You could be all pro and build yourself a herfing tent or shed =p. I took a tent and insulated it with water heater covers put a space heater and heated blanket in it. Hooked up a ventilation fan, threw some chairs and an ashtray in it and bam! Weather proof smoking room off the deck! Also A huge fire hazard if your not careful =p Smoking in it right now though. Has survived over 2 months of NE Ohio winters and it's about 73 degrees in here right now!!

I live in a rented condo, so I can't go doing a lot of renovations. We have a balcony that was turned into a sun-room of sorts. No insulation whatsoever, but I've thought of going the space heater route. The only ventilation is to open the door to the outside and turn on the ceiling fan. It wouldn't be hard to turn it into a right nice herf-a-porch, but I really hope to not be living here much longer.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 10,949
    BigT06:
    Love those!! Great choice!!
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    BigT06:
    cigar with a blood brother. I wonder whats that like. Do you guys just watch like How I Met your Mother together or something? That's what I would do if I had a brother that smoked cigars. I'd watch HIMYM with him. That or Family Guy
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    cigar with a blood brother. I wonder whats that like. Do you guys just watch like How I Met your Mother together or something? That's what I would do if I had a brother that smoked cigars. I'd watch HIMYM with him. That or Family Guy
    Actually we usually watch movies or football on his home theater when we are done (we watched Django Unchained and Lincoln this week, along with the playoffs of course... don't ask me how he gets them while they are still in paid theaters...). But if HIMYM is more your style... hey, I don't judge.
    BigT06:
    jliu:
    BigT06:
    Actually we usually watch movies or football on his home theater when we are done (we watched Django Unchained and Lincoln this week, along with the playoffs of course... don't ask me how he gets them while they are still in paid theaters...). But if HIMYM is more your style... hey, I don't judge.
    ohh a manly time. very cool. I would first do HIMYM and after that, DDD (Diners Drive Inns and Dives). that is a food network show. and after that, watch my Friends DVDs. starting from season 1 all the way to season 10. oh man, God bless America
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    LOL....the guys at my B&M watch friends all day.....
    catfishbluezz:
    that's it. im going to that BnM. I love that show
    image nothing like an old friend!
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    that's it. im going to that BnM. I love that show
    all day bro.... It's either soccer, friends, Seinfeld, or king of queens. They DVR friends as well... I almost snapped a pic today, old episodes...
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    artuero fuente anejo Reserva No. 48
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Hoyo de Monterrey Maduro. Don't know where I got this one but it had some age on it. 36 months. Didn't really care for it much, Good burn and construction, long finish, just not my favorite as far as flavor profile goes.
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    couldnt decide wich one to grab out the humi.when that happens ill usually just grab a no 59 factory throw out.tell you what necer dissapointed...find them to be good smokes mild and sweet..made for anice eveninb smoke
    Nothing offsets feeling like crap with a headache and a crap day at work like a 2 yr old OpusX. Appreciate you, Justin, for helping me decide what to smoke. I forget how much I like these...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • twistedstemtwistedstem Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,691
    couldnt wait to fire this up nub cigar got this from robert for the movietrivia pass.first nub.very good indeed
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    BigT06:
    Nothing offsets feeling like crap with a headache and a crap day at work like a 2 yr old OpusX. Appreciate you, Justin, for helping me decide what to smoke. I forget how much I like these...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
    Looks good. I cant wait to finally light mine up.. hopefully this week
    JHewey:
    Just nubbed it. 1 hr 50 min of goodness. I really should get some more Opus in my life.
  • BombayBombay Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,207
    BigT06:
    JHewey:
    Just nubbed it. 1 hr 50 min of goodness. I really should get some more Opus in my life.
    Said almost everyone!
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    A. Turrent Triple Play Puro Maduro Gran Toro from y2pascoe dated 3/2/12
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    Well I WOULD like to smoke tonight but it may be a little chilly.So I was thinking one of my cheapies. A Jose Marti churchill or a Gurkha Viper toro I got for 3 bucks.
  • mr.wendell1979mr.wendell1979 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 221
    Obsidian Belicoso... nothing spectacular
  • Jasonc1982Jasonc1982 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 278
    I've been wanting to try one of those Mr.Wendell (amongst others). How are they?