Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• jacketsrulejacketsrule Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 401
    On vacation in Myrtle Beach, SC. Started with Patel Brothers then 7-20-4,and last but not least a Torano Exodus 50th. All with Old Rip Van Wrinkle 10 yr 107 proof.
  • 415415 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 951
    illusione epernay
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Tonight's a Havana club 12 anos with a Partagas series D no.5 EL
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,787
    Tat Havana Cazadores.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 451
    My first Liga Privada #9 that bandyt09 (Todd) gifted me. Great smoke!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,132
    Tonight was a new EP Carillo Connecticut! Wow!!! This thing was surprising!

This cigar made me even more excited to try the new Brazilian wrapped Elencos Series!
  • RCY CigarsRCY Cigars Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,346
    Had a wonderful cigar last night. I will revisit to make sure it wasn't a one time thing. I had a Sencillo Robusto.
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    RCY Cigars:
    Had a wonderful cigar last night. I will revisit to make sure it wasn't a one time thing. I had a Sencillo Robusto.
    What he's not telling you is that he rubbed his wonderful cigar in my face. I had one that I couldn't even finish and he let me know how great his was over and over and over and over. Add a sh!it eating grin and I think you'll get the picture.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    I'm craving a LHCOF and a diesel unlimited
  • lcpleellcpleel Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,447
    Lakota72:
    RCY Cigars:
    What he's not telling you is that he rubbed his wonderful cigar in my face. I had one that I couldn't even finish and he let me know how great his was over and over and over and over. Add a sh!it eating grin and I think you'll get the picture.
    Ahahahahahahahaha
  • Lakota72Lakota72 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,267
    Hod to go with a favorite. The Gurkha Centurian. Always a fav.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    Had a Cusano M1 this morning and a Gurkha Regent on the ride home.

• MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    stephen_hannibal:

Penny for your thoughts....I dig both of those myself.
  • willso7willso7 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 156
    Im on my way to a MONTECRISTO robust
  • HaybletHayblet Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,400
    had an Ashton Aged Maduro I got off FTG from a MAW long time ago, then an A Turrent Triple Play I got from Todd from another MAW
  • AJGARLETTAJGARLETT Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 648
    Oliveros LTD , love these things!
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Today was a Montesino by Fuentes. This is the first cigar I ever smoked, and have had many since, so it will always hold a special place in my cigar heart. I got this one from Hayblet in a package recently and it was as good as ever. Mild with a constant wood tone with an occasional touch of nut and leather. Great burn, construction and flavor. Thanks again
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Avo LE 11. I'm a half inch in and I can already tell this ones gonna cost me a lot of money...
  • BlueRingsBlueRings Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 367
    Los Imperialistas Toro awesome smoke.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    kaspera79:
    Today was a Montesino by Fuentes. This is the first cigar I ever smoked, and have had many since, so it will always hold a special place in my cigar heart. I got this one from Hayblet in a package recently and it was as good as ever. Mild with a constant wood tone with an occasional touch of nut and leather. Great burn, construction and flavor. Thanks again
    I KNEW there was someone on here who also had an affinity for Montesinos; just couldn't remember who it was! I had a Montesino maduro last night myself. Montesino wasn't my first cigar or even my first maduro, but it was the first maduro where the light finally came on and I realized what flavors a maduro wrapper adds to a cigar. I'll always have a place in my humi for these - cheap, mild and probably most importantly they spark great memories which just can't be beat.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,317
    MTuccelli:
    stephen_hannibal:

Penny for your thoughts....I dig both of those myself.
    Actually you gave me the m1
    Lots of sweetness.

• wwesternwwestern Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,386
  • kingofallbackskingofallbacks Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 93
    CroMagnon Knuckle Dragger and some Harpoon Summer Beer.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 633
    LHCOF..damn good smoke.
  • xIcedGuardianxxIcedGuardianx Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 873
    Finishing a VSG.. I'm going to be sad when it's over
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    went to a get together for a friends dad turned 73, had a la traviata maduro and a mow torpedo with a few brews , now back home finishing up the mow with a st. pauil girl,, got a cusano 18 from his son that ive been wanting to try too.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,144
    Heavy:
    kaspera79:
    I KNEW there was someone on here who also had an affinity for Montesinos; just couldn't remember who it was! I had a Montesino maduro last night myself. Montesino wasn't my first cigar or even my first maduro, but it was the first maduro where the light finally came on and I realized what flavors a maduro wrapper adds to a cigar. I'll always have a place in my humi for these - cheap, mild and probably most importantly they spark great memories which just can't be beat.
    There have been so many new cigars that I feel I must try that sometimes I forget about the old reliable ones. Montesino is that cigar. Another thing I like about it is that the blend has never changed. The one I had today is as good as the ones I smoked seventeen years ago.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,725
    Tornado went thru 5mi south of my house. I was out on the porch enjoying a Cain Maduro the whole time. Hope there's no serious injuries.
  • beatnicbeatnic Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,133
    5"X50 red label Tat.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    t_evan50:
    Tornado went thru 5mi south of my house. I was out on the porch enjoying a Cain Maduro the whole time. Hope there's no serious injuries.
    wow, me too, prayers sent