Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    Quesada Selecion Espana, courtesy of the aZZkicking I received from stowggie. Much tastiness!!
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    Smoking a RP 50th Anniversary, Hubby is smoking a DPG Blue. This will make our 3rd of the day... boy it's nice having our daughter gone for spring break! giggles
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    san lotano conny. toro that i picked up at my b&m today
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Exile with 11 months under its keel, courtesy of jj20030:

Berger & Argenti

Berger & Argenti

Very tasty, thanks jj!!!

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    bigharpoon:

Berger & Argenti

Berger & Argenti

Very tasty, thanks jj!!!

wish i could get more but i think they gone bye bye,lol, i have 1 left, btw this san lotano conny., is the best conny ive ever had so far next to the oliva reserve
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    jj20030:
    bigharpoon:

Berger & Argenti

Berger & Argenti

Very tasty, thanks jj!!!

wish i could get more but i think they gone bye bye,lol, i have 1 left, btw this san lotano conny., is the best conny ive ever had so far next to the oliva reserve
    I keep hearing that about the SL Conny, gotta try that one. Too bad these Exiles are gone, they are a cocoa bomb with just the right amount of spice. Making my night!
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    jj20030:
    Awesome stick there! You'll want more.
    stowggie:
    jj20030:
    Awesome stick there! You'll want more.
    Sorry you obviously are enjoying it I posted before I got to the bottom of the page. But it is a great stick.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    i am smoking an Aj's Fresh Rolled that i got from Toombes today, it is AWESOME, definitely my next purchase.
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    taythegibs:
    i am smoking an Aj's Fresh Rolled that i got from Toombes today, it is AWESOME, definitely my next purchase.
    I need to try those some time. Any thing you can compare it to?
    taythegibs:
    I'm going to have to try some of those I've seen allot get passed and smoked around lately.
    Imgembo:
    taythegibs:
    not really, ive always been a big maduro guy, this being the first non maduro ive had in a few months that ive enjoyed enough to finish. in the begining it was quite harsh but a little bit into it it got really smooth and almost creamy with a snap to it. i think it might have gotten me off of my maduro kick if i can find some more habano's that are anything like it.
    taythegibs:
    Imgembo:
    taythegibs:
    not really, ive always been a big maduro guy, this being the first non maduro ive had in a few months that ive enjoyed enough to finish. in the begining it was quite harsh but a little bit into it it got really smooth and almost creamy with a snap to it. i think it might have gotten me off of my maduro kick if i can find some more habano's that are anything like it.
    it just hit me, chocolate milk, it reminds me of that feeling of just drinking a big glass of it, that creaminess that fills your mouth, not a strong chocolatey flavor but i think im getting some of it. im going to have to pick some up to go with my next one
    double post...
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    LHC Core corona
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
  • rburke1129rburke1129 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 383
    LGC Obelisco...tasty little smoke.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    AHHHHH!!! This thread is killing me! 8 more days until I can smoke. Starting to sweat it, the last 52 have gone by unbelievably fast, but these last 8 are STUPID!
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    OchoZacho:
    AHHHHH!!! This thread is killing me! 8 more days until I can smoke. Starting to sweat it, the last 52 have gone by unbelievably fast, but these last 8 are STUPID!
    Good luck bro and have something special to celebrate!!!
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    I've got a whole freezer full of popsicles!
  • pbchevopbchevo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 712
    partagas black size pronto
    Busted out a mowpam from the box I got sat...shouldve let it rest, the draw is horrid but the taste is excellent
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    i just had a Diesel Unlimited belicoso. i initially had one right out of the box and thought it tasted a bit too peppery and harsh. the one i had tonight had been aging for about 5-6 months. man, what a difference. the pepper has greatly subsided (which is good for me). lots of creaminess and nuttiness. and man, this is a very well constructed cigar. very sturdy solid ash. great stick. i'm glad i got a box.
    catfishbluezz:
    Busted out a mowpam from the box I got sat...shouldve let it rest, the draw is horrid but the taste is excellent
    Then it blew up....that's what I get for being impatient.
  • ThinBluLine06ThinBluLine06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 283
    5v AAA with almost 2 years on it! Taaaaaaasty!
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    Puffing on a Cruzado, Tastes like a fuller bodied Epernay, not sure if that's what its supposed to be.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Tatuaje La Verite 2009

When I did my "Top 10 all time bomb" I disqualified this cigar because I had smoked less than 20 of them... well I am now smoking my 13th one, and I can say, without question, this is my favorite cigar of all time. I don't even know that there is a close 2nd. This cigar is what I consider to be perfection.

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Started out with an Oliva "V" Maduro 2010 and finshed with a Room 101 both great smokes.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    Another Tatuaje. It's another great smoke, but after the La Verite, nothing is quite good enough...

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    OchoZacho:
    90+ Irishman:
    OchoZacho:
    I've got a whole freezer full of popsicles!
    I can't help but imagine you saying this while having on a robe and holding a walking whistling while you speak..."Hey muscley arms, why the long face? Mmmmm" lol