Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Finally decided to smoke this Reconquista I've had since October. Gonna smoke it with some bourbons. image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    y2pascoe:
    Finally decided to smoke this Reconquista I've had since October. Gonna smoke it with some bourbons.
    For some reason...it always seems liek the first inch is lacking....then they just come alive and kick on the afterburners.
    catfishbluezz:
    y2pascoe:
    Finally decided to smoke this Reconquista I've had since October. Gonna smoke it with some bourbons.
    For some reason...it always seems liek the first inch is lacking....then they just come alive and kick on the afterburners.
    I'll see soon enough. About an inch in now.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    imageRight after I lit this The Dead comes on the radio and started playing my theme song. Made a hohum day good.
  • PreebsPreebs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 43
    Gonna smoke a G2 Turbo and maybe some Black Label for the hockey game tonight.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    johnny-o tonight image
    On to a Padron Habano.
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Padilla Hybrid,,not sure where or when I got this but I am enjoyin it
  • kingdavid5kingdavid5 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 293
  • boydmcgowanboydmcgowan Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Met up with my father in law last night and his buddy and we had a La Glora Cubana Series R Sumatra and followed it up with a Diesel Corona.

LGCs are always so solid.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Nothing again tonight, sadly. 7 more days and I'm gonna be a smokey mess!!!!!
  • oilburneroilburner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 91
    Pinar del Rio small batch reserve. Had never heard of it, but they just got them in stock at the b&m. Looks good.
  • MTuccelliMTuccelli Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,587
    Enjoyed a MUWAT

• jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    After I get a workout in, I'm going to try the undercrown for the first time in preparation for this Saturday's Liga Privada event at one of the BnMs around me haha. y2pascoe - how was that reconquista? I don't think my pallate was all that clean when I had it last. Definitely need to revisit that one. Jiunn
  • Katt68Katt68 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 124
    OSOK at the Cigarmagedon with Matt Booth at the Tobacco Shoppe in Midland. image
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Katt68:
    OSOK at the Cigarmagedon with Matt Booth at the Tobacco Shoppe in Midland. image
    I see your nail polish has changed,,lol Enjoy,,
  • Gray4linesGray4lines Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,439
    Russ55:
    Celebrating the conclusion of a rather difficult calculus test with a pepper encrusted filet mignon followed with a Davidoff Puro d'Oro. Good stuff.
    that must've been one hell of a test!! I'm having a brickhouse Churchill! Been a while since I've had one. A brickhouse or a Churchill.
    Katt68:
    almost thought we had you in texas when you said midland,lol, and we expect pichers with matt etc gal,lol
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Just finishing nubbing an Ave Maria Corona with 11 months on it courtesy of Trident! 1 hr and 30 min smoke... Simply fantastic, thanks a lot Roman!!!
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    Johnny-O from todd to celebrate enrolling in school.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Went to a cigar lounge in Myrtle Beach. I went with a dirty rat and my wife tried the brickhouse. LP Dirty Rat Brickhouse
    JHewey:
    Congrats, man! What area of study are you going into?
  • JHeweyJHewey Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,411
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:
    Network system administration
    finishing up my johhny o, with a dogfish head ipa 60 image
    JHewey:
    y2pascoe:
    JHewey:
    Network system administration
    And your new best friends name is, Cisco! I see a CCNA in your future!
    Now having a Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto with a Jameson on the rocks... A little late but in remembrance of Rburke's father, rest in peace.
    90+ Irishman:
    Now having a Padilla Signature 1932 Robusto with a Jameson on the rocks... A little late but in remembrance of Rburke's father, rest in peace.
    What do you think of that '32 in comparison to the other Padilla blends? Me, I'm a Dominus/Miami guy. The '32 is mighty tasty, but I like the punch of the Dominus and Miami.
  • oilburneroilburner Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 91
    SleevePlz:
    Went to a cigar lounge in Myrtle Beach. I went with a dirty rat and my wife tried the brickhouse. LP Dirty Rat Brickhouse

Nice cans. Errrr, cigar selection.
    y2pascoe:
    90+ Irishman:
    What do you think of that '32 in comparison to the other Padilla blends? Me, I'm a Dominus/Miami guy. The '32 is mighty tasty, but I like the punch of the Dominus and Miami.
    The 32 is my preference out of the Padilla line, best balance with the right profile for my palate. It's complex enough to really keep my interest but it has enough body and fullness that it hits my preference for full body sticks nicely. The pricepoint is spit on as well and that goes a long way with me too. Lots of leather and creamy coffee is great with the spice and cocoa. Solid stick by all means. I also really enjoy the Habano a lot too, but I need to revisit the Miami. Dennis hooked me up with one that has some age on it so really excited about that!

Mike, have you tried the 1932 in the Lancero vitola? If not that's a must... Trust me ;)
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    y2pascoe:
    Finally decided to smoke this Reconquista I've had since October. Gonna smoke it with some bourbons. image
    about the same story here. Recon from august with some whistle pig.