• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    Macanudo maddy vintage 97
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Elogio lsv Petite corona
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,909
    Went sailing for a few days and got in:

La Aurora 1492 (from 6/11)
    Perdomo Champagne Noir (from Hayblet - thank you!)
    Ccom American Label (from ndhaon91 - thank you!)
    San Lotano Habano (from 8/11)
    Guillermo Leon (from Jayo - thank you!)
    Padilla Miami (from 11/09)
    5 Vegas AAA (from 5/11)

Great weekend for cigars!!!
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Padron 1964 exclusive natural
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Padron 1964 exclusivo natural
  • ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123
    ahh man do not tell me that =( that was going to be my 4th of july smoke this year!. Mind if i ask what wes " meh " about it?
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    rzaman:

rza, is it possible for you to smoke anything other than an extraordinary cigar?
    My day consisted of a Cain Daytona Robusto(thanks jgibv), a Johnny-O, a Kristoff Ligero Corona(thanks CvilleE), and I just nubbed an H. Upmann Sungrown Corona(thanks again, Eric!). Yup, it's been an awesome day!
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    untitled
    Wasn't sure I was ready for another after the 8 yesterday, I was wrong! Surprisingly refreshing change of pace from the usually full's.
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    I forgot how badazz lot 23 is and saw someone post about it in the budget thread. This is one of the cigars that got me into smoking and spent time in the 50ct pre 150 and cooler. Still tasty as always image
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Toombes:
    rzaman:

rza, is it possible for you to smoke anything other than an extraordinary cigar?
    My day consisted of a Cain Daytona Robusto(thanks jgibv), a Johnny-O, a Kristoff Ligero Corona(thanks CvilleE), and I just nubbed an H. Upmann Sungrown Corona(thanks again, Eric!). Yup, it's been an awesome day!
    Dan, they can be had for under $10 and the coronas even cheaper... You deserve it...buy them
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    Nubbing an Obsidian that I got from Toombes. Very nice!!! Thanks again!!!!!
    Photobucket
  • Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    My Father Lounge Exclusive from Dire via the DCCC package:

• Steve2010Steve2010 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,036
    Imgembo:
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123
    ahh man do not tell me that =( that was going to be my 4th of july smoke this year!. Mind if i ask what wes " meh " about it?
    I'm pretty sure the "meh" comes from the fact that although it doesn't taste BAD, it's just not very exciting.

If you want to smoke a "patriotic" cigar on the 4th, try the 5V Freedom. Much better flavor profile, IMO.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Steve2010:
    Imgembo:
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123
    I'm pretty sure the "meh" comes from the fact that although it doesn't taste BAD, it's just not very exciting.

If you want to smoke a "patriotic" cigar on the 4th, try the 5V Freedom. Much better flavor profile, IMO.
    Or a La Casita Criolla. An American Puro, all Connecticut broadleaf.
    Steve2010:
    Imgembo:
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123

Or a La Casita Criolla. An American Puro, all Connecticut broadleaf.
  • GreenMachineGreenMachine Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 483
    I am very surprised that it was not a better smoke for you. I really enjoy the America and would by a box or so if I could afford them.........but maybe my tastes are no as sophisticated...
    Plasencia reserva orgasmica
    GreenMachine:
    I am very surprised that it was not a better smoke for you. I really enjoy the America and would by a box or so if I could afford them.........but maybe my tastes are no as sophisticated...
    I like em,,,especially the bottlerockets
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    My first Triple-A. It was good! I don't think I'll be springing for a box, though.
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,739
    catfishbluezz:
    I forgot how badazz lot 23 is and saw someone post about it in the budget thread. This is one of the cigars that got me into smoking and spent time in the 50ct pre 150 and cooler. Still tasty as always image
    One of my favs.
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    one of my favs 2012-05-07171602
  • aeon_spiral@yahoo.comaeon_spiral@yahoo.com Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,101
    Steve2010:
    Imgembo:
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123

least favorite gar ive smoked to date dunno why i just hated it i smoked 3 as they were gifts from my best smoking buddy...didnt make it halfway through any of em. Thats just my opinion and they were bottlerockets maaaybe willing to try a different size but im not payin for it haha
    Steve2010:
    Imgembo:
    SleevePlz:
    Meh... IMAG0123

least favorite gar ive smoked to date dunno why i just hated it i smoked 3 as they were gifts from my best smoking buddy...didnt make it halfway through any of em. Thats just my opinion and they were bottlerockets maaaybe willing to try a different size but im not payin for it haha
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    Damn good Gar it surprised me! image
  • stowggiestowggie Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 399
    danielzreyes:
    catfishbluezz:
    One of my favs.
    +1 I really like the lot 23 and some people look at me funny but it's darn good IMO.
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    la riqueza from y2pascoe
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    jj20030:
    la riqueza from y2pascoe
    A fine choice. I'm trying a La Aurora Corojo I got at Cigarfest.