Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• ImgemboImgembo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 657
    2nd one of the night sancho panza double maduro
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,358
    Imgembo:
    What did you think? I really like those, especially for the price.
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Having a La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor. Such a nice familiar Pepin spice. I love the mouthful of lingering spice. Very leathery and earthy overall. good amount of cream. This is a hit for me. Thanks Ed!
    mmccartneydc:
    Imgembo:
    Deff worth it for the price. Not very complex but had a great burn good ash and alot of smoke. IF you can spare a dollar or two more though you can get something way better though. (if your buying online that is)
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 14,471
    Imgembo:
    mmccartneydc:
    Imgembo:
    Deff worth it for the price. Not very complex but had a great burn good ash and alot of smoke. IF you can spare a dollar or two more though you can get something way better though. (if your buying online that is)
    that was my first box purchase. i liked the extra fuerte even better for about the same p rice point.
  • ndhaon91ndhaon91 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 441
    Had my first La Reloba, the habano. Outstanding. Very smooth.
    kuzi16:
    Imgembo:
    mmccartneydc:
    Imgembo:
    that was my first box purchase. i liked the extra fuerte even better for about the same p rice point.
    I might have to try that one. I am also going to have to revisit the dbl madruo. At the time of smoking it i was slightly drunk and i had just finished my padron 3000. Not exactly a clean palet.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Was at an AB Event yesterday for around 6 hrs where I picked up two Tatuaje Le Verite 2009 Churchills, 6 AB New Yorks, two Family Blend and gifted a Vega Fina by a guy there, and herfed with Brett who gifted me a Diamond Crown from the regular line that I've wanted to try so bad lately! Smoke a bunch of great cigars too; started the morning mowing the lawn and then had a J. Fuego Delirium robusto from Dennis that I really really loved, thank you again!! Then at the event, an AB Prensado Churchill from Jason (Smokingdaddy) then a Family Blend robusto that was really really solid too! Then I smoked an EP Carrillo Elencios from Noah (ndhaon), thanks so much bro it was truly exceptional! Finished off the day of smoking with a 262 Paradigm box pressed toro from Tom (Poker Slob) that just billowed smoke and bold and full chocolate and walnut! Thanks to everyone for the brilliant smokes I enjoyed yesterday from the brothers, thank you!
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    Fixin to fire up a Padron lancero that Todd and his lil20 count/ door to alternate demension gifted me. Check out the cello on that bad boy
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Stronger than I remember, must be getting old:/ image
  • jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
    diamond crown maximus #2 churchill, i feel i must replenish my palate after last nights raji's piece of elephant dung image
  • BeernfritosBeernfritos Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 57
    Had to clip more than I planned for the draw. but a damn good experience, as always, nonetheless.
  • jailhousejailhouse Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 137
    sitten in my back yard with some friends drinkn beer and smoken a ave maria box pressed that i got from catfish.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    Working on a bowl of Samuel Gawith 1792 Flake, very deep smoked meat flavor going on, huge nicotine bomb.
  • chemforeverchemforever Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,200
    Just finished this puppy don't know what I want next. image this will do just fine! image
  • ToombesToombes Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,451
    AB Prensado... Yup!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
  • seagarloverseagarlover Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 437
    I'm smokin the VICTOR ST CLAIR 5.5x70 check it out. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    5 Vegas aaa with left hand milk stout
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    bbass2:
    Never had the AAA, but the Milk Stout is killer! Tonight I'm having a CAO Gol!
  • Bucking WBucking W Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 206
    Kept it simple tonight, had a Camacho Havana with a Amstel Light
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Yes...I am getting paid to do this right now....
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    OchoZacho:
    bbass2:
    Never had the AAA, but the Milk Stout is killer! Tonight I'm having a CAO Gol!
    PM me your info, we can fix that problem. I'd never heard of the Milk Stout until reading about it on here. D@mn influential place, this is.
  • Duke2Duke2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 393
    I am having a JDN Celebration Consul tonight with a pour of bourbon.
  • taythegibstaythegibs Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,024
    a Tatuaje Black, Lancero this is starting off awesome and if what i have read is right it will only get better!

Edit: for whatever reason (even though i am sitting on the back porch at home, by myself, at 2am) This cigar reminds me of times several years ago when i worked at a youth camp (even though i did not have any intentions of smoking then) and just the good feelings of family and friendship there. This is why i enjoy good cigars, they make me happy.
  • asianbiker8asianbiker8 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 551
    I had an awesome My Father tonight at a local B&M with some buddies from work.
    ramone allones image
    What RA is that JJ? I've seen that badge, but not at the HK site
    DPG blue as an appetizer to the Asada on deck
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    Having a Cusano 18 maduro that I picked up at Cigarfest last night. Nice elegant cigar, also got to shoot the sh!t with the brand manager, whose name escapes me but he was a wicked cool guy.
    catfishbluezz:
    What RA is that JJ? I've seen that badge, but not at the HK site
    pm