Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• amz1301amz1301 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,287
    Liga Privada T52 Robusto
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Sancho Panza

Pretty tasty. Doesn't hold an ash for very long, as my t-shirt will attest to. Nice bargain smoke though.
  • OchoZachoOchoZacho Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,471
    Started with a Davidoff Special R

finished with a Cain F Lancero

• IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Smokin a warlock robusto with and family.
  • bbass2bbass2 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,056
    Air Bender Guerrero size I believe. I'm really enjoying the flavors though i wish I had gotten the chisel.
  • rzamanrzaman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,604
    Padron Family Reserve 45th Natural
  • Darth VaderDarth Vader Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 219
    LFD Colorado Oscuro
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Currently enjoying an MOW PA mmmmm...
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Had a Viaje Late Harvest. Tasted pretty good except that I had it on an empty stomach. The 40 min train ride home was HORRIBLE. My stomach was in a knot. Started having chills and sweated like crazy. Thank God I fell asleep for 15 minutes on the train haha. Man... That sucked. Cigar was good though
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    jliu:
    Had a Viaje Late Harvest. Tasted pretty good except that I had it on an empty stomach. The 40 min train ride home was HORRIBLE. My stomach was in a knot. Started having chills and sweated like crazy. Thank God I fell asleep for 15 minutes on the train haha. Man... That sucked. Cigar was good though
    So I take it you stopped by Grant's?
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    haha yup. I stopped by right after you texted me. dude. NEVER doing that again. I was fine until I got outta the seat. That BART ride was torturous. I'll make sure I eat a good lunch before we meet up this weekend haha
  • The KidThe Kid Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,842
    My sinuses are finally getting better so I can start "really" enjoying my sticks again
    San Lotano Oval
  • SporusSporus Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 236
    jliu:
    Sporus:
    jliu:
    haha yup. I stopped by right after you texted me. dude. NEVER doing that again. I was fine until I got outta the seat. That BART ride was torturous. I'll make sure I eat a good lunch before we meet up this weekend haha
    Oh, yeah. We'll grab some food and drink first.
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,408
    Herfin with IONTC (Paul), Carrie (my wife), and Rob (bro-in-law). IMAG0186
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Started out with a My Father Corona, followed by a Padilla Miami Edicion Limitada 2009 from 3/11/2011 and finished with a Nestor Miranda Dominicano, great smokes
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    Courtesy of the Beckom brothers
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    dennisking:

Looks like a beauty Dennis, where'd they come by those? I'd be interested in trying one! Looks like a nice dark beer to pair with too! I'm finishing off my night with a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne epicure, nice and creamy with a smooth finish, great mild stick.
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    San Lotano Oval. Never disappoints
    Padron 85 maduro. Never disappoints
  • CvilleECvilleE Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,177
    AJ Overrun Corona, but not sure what it is...ROTT these are the bomb, so can't wait to revisit them after a few months of rest!

• jj20030jj20030 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,448
  • y2pascoey2pascoe Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,707
    I just fired up one of the Ramon Buseo's I've been sitting on for about a month since CFest. I'll let ya know what I think later. Hugs!
    jj20030:
    Did they just add the "Original" and foot banding?
  • DirewolfDirewolf Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,493
    jj20030:
    That label looks to have some age on it
    y2pascoe:
    jj20030:
    not sure, i got this from someone and cant remember who, i usully write it down who sent but not on this one, but its a toro and tasty and no burn problems, been wanting to get some when i catch a deal, ive had a couple banded the other way but this one seems to be tastier
  • denniskingdennisking Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,681
    illinoisgolf99:
    dennisking:

Looks like a beauty Dennis, where'd they come by those? I'd be interested in trying one! Looks like a nice dark beer to pair with too! I'm finishing off my night with a Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne epicure, nice and creamy with a smooth finish, great mild stick.
    good to see you again!! The Oktoberfest is by Manuel Quesada. Not sure who sells them.
  • jgibvjgibv Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 5,996
    Following up a surf & turf dinner with a 1666 from mr todd (bandyt) and a Riesling dessert wine, home-made, from the (soon-to-be) father in law....nice

dennisking:
    illinoisgolf99:
    dennisking:

good to see you again!! The Oktoberfest is by Manuel Quesada. Not sure who sells them.
    pretty sure there sold out till october, lucky i have a few to last till then,lol
    jj20030:
    y2pascoe:
    jj20030:
    not sure, i got this from someone and cant remember who, i usully write it down who sent but not on this one, but its a toro and tasty and no burn problems, been wanting to get some when i catch a deal, ive had a couple banded the other way but this one seems to be tastier
    Gotcha. The Generosos (toro) is my favorite DPG Blue vitola.
  • bdmauk24bdmauk24 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 74
    La Perla Habana - Morado. Goes well with my Yuengling.