Home General Discussion

Whatcha smokin tonight?

Comments

• catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    Nope...ninja is hiding his identity, Jason is right, and I would imagine FiL back
  • jliujliu Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,055
    Jason is the tatted dude? I know how he sounds on the phone. Beastly
  • catfishbluezzcatfishbluezz Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 6,993
    jliu:
    Yup...booty calls eh Juinn?
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Hey gurl heyyy. Once you go tat you never go back
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    catfishbluezz:
    Nope...ninja is hiding his identity, Jason is right, and I would imagine FiL back
    Ding ding, you sir, are correct. But you knew that already lol
  • SmokindaddySmokindaddy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,107
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
  • Churchill83Churchill83 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 80
    I decided I would have a Jaime Garcia Limited Edition this evening, and wow what a stick!! At toasting it was very smooth and screamy, which rapidly transitioned into an explosion of peppery flavors! Once it burned to the first ring the peppery tones smoothed out into the creamy bold flavors the stick started with. Maintained a medium draw throughout. Overall I was astounded by the complexity of this my father stick!

Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    Gentlemen. I am going to make it down there someday and herf with ya'll. You guys need some diversity.
  • T.J. ArmstrongT.J. Armstrong Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 256
    I gotta kick back tonight with a stick that 0patience bombed me with a little while back. Arturo Fuente Gran Reserva Cameroon. Flavors got a little stronger closer to the end which kept my attention. I am not sure the name of the size, but it matched well tonight with the petite corona that Nikki had. It put our smoke times at close to the same. Thanks again 0patience for an enjoyable stick.

Oh, and that's our killa in the background! Gotta love the big baby!

image And here is WhoDeyGal's CAO Earth Nector from Marineatbn03. nice way to finish a day. Good flavor in that sucka too.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 9,403
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    Gentlemen. I am going to make it down there someday and herf with ya'll. You guys need some diversity.
    I don't know if anyone needs the kind of diversity you offer Jiunn. Wink [;)]
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    I don't want to herf with you. take that back
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    I take nothing back. You can't handle a herf with me and the Socal crew. Guarantee it.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    I take nothing back. You can't handle a herf with me and the Socal crew. Guarantee it.
    see you and the socal group at the next herf. you jackasses
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    Bring a pillow and blanket. See you then.
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    j0z3r:
    jliu:
    Smokindaddy:
    jliu:
    catfishbluezz:
    jliu:
    Heyyyyy, damn straight!!
    Bring a pillow and blanket. See you then.
    and my hello kitty back pack. see you then! V o_0 V
    Hate to break up the quote-fest...Just lit up a My Father Le Bijou Puff'n'stuff corona gorda. Awesome blend, great vitola to feature it in. To me this is as good as the petit robusto, which is my favorite, or should I say co-favorite, vitola.
  • BigT06BigT06 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,899
    j0z3r:
    Hate to break up the quote-fest...Just lit up a My Father Le Bijou Puff'n'stuff corona gorda. Awesome blend, great vitola to feature it in. To me this is as good as the petit robusto, which is my favorite, or should I say co-favorite, vitola.
    If thats the same vitola as the one you sent me a while back (I believe it is...) they are, indeed, phenomenal. I absolutely love that vitola, and the LB would be a great one in that size to keep on deck for times when you want an awesome, complex maduro that size, but don't wanna fire up an Anejo 46.
  • ShotgunJohnShotgunJohn Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,539
    Started out with a LHC Core thanks to Rail Jockey and it was good, then followed up with an AB Black Market and finished with a JdN Antano. Good night over all.
    BigT06:
    j0z3r:
    If thats the same vitola as the one you sent me a while back (I believe it is...) they are, indeed, phenomenal. I absolutely love that vitola, and the LB would be a great one in that size to keep on deck for times when you want an awesome, complex maduro that size, but don't wanna fire up an Anejo 46.
    The same one indeed. In the year+ I've had them they have undergone quite a transition...when relatively fresh I found them a bit harsh and acrid, now they are strong but smooth, incredible what so little time can do for a blend. I can't wait to see them with 2-3+ years on them, if only my desire to see that equates to willpower to leave them alone...as always, time will tell that tale.
  • RhamlinRhamlin Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 4,530
    Had me this little number last night. Wasn't crazy about the pepper on the lips and gums on the cold draw but the smoke was awesome. I'd have smoked another if I had one.image
  • Russ55Russ55 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,762
    Celebrating the conclusion of another very successful semester. image
  • airborneollyairborneolly Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 24
    Alec Bradley Prensado boxed pressed
  • pelirrojopelirrojo Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,520
    Last night I enjoyed an 1844 dos capas corona. As I sat contemplating what I was tasting, coming to the conclusion that it reminded me of a mounds candy bar, I saw a shooting star.
  • 90+ Irishman90+ Irishman Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 7,868
    Enjoyed two smokes late yesterday afternoon... Tried my first Roxor, the Sun grown offering and it was pretty damned solid actually :) Wrote up a review just waiting on a little info then it's posted. After that, tried the La Herenvia Cubana Dos Capos in what I believe was the toro size... Gotta say I really enjoyed the balance of this one which surprised me to say the least. Great night :)

• illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,507
    Just got a mazo of 20 AJ fresh rolled maduro coronas today, think I may just fire one up after work tonight. Anyone smoked this in the corona vitola?
  • IONTCIONTC Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 172
    Low on time tonight since I'm with my awesome lady so it's a 5 Vegas gold nugget.
  • xmacroxmacro Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 3,402
    Some G.L. Pease Triple Play in my meerschaum
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 2,487
    Enjoying a Cubao tonight.
  • HeavyHeavy Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 1,590
    I've got a damn sinus infection or something, so nothing for me tonight. Was on vacation last week (it was my first real vacation in like 6 years other than a few long weekends here and there) and managed to sneak in a Diesel UHC, Ashton Cabinet, LHC corona and a Dirty Rat. None of them disappointed fo sho
  • musicman3musicman3 Everyone, Registered Users Posts: 622